List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's horribly overrated but spud is he is not. Mind you, I think trading him would be a good move for WC, they'd get a good return and as your nephew points out, he won't be missed all that much.

That spud kicked 42 goals this season which would have made him our leading goal kicker. Probably says more about the state of our key forward stocks though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to go straight to the draft. We’ve had a horrible run of players traded in; they’re B22 when the probably wouldn’t be getting a game in a top 8 side and are very, very meh:

Acres, Aish, Lobb, Hogan, Conca, Kersten, McCarthy.
Add Colyer, Wilson, Lobb.

I think the point is even if they are best 22, they are unlikely to win us a flag.

Build your top 10 players through the draft, then top up.

Darling is not a bad player at all. We would love him if he played for us. He has had a very good career.

My brother goes for wc and mum used to laugh at him when he would yell out Darling Darling. So that paid off in the end
Yes and we should have drafted him. But to make things worse, the footy gods deny us 200 games of Jayden Pitt pin pointing kicks off half-back.

Yes and we should have drafted him. But to make things worse, the footy gods deny us 200 games of Jayden Pitt pin pointing kicks off half-back.
Even you and I know, that although Pitt had his health problems, Pitt was never going to be ahead of Darling. Speculative pick at best and we missed it completely. Half backs are turds whereas forward are gold. Can always mould a midfielder across half back. But you can’t into a forward. We stuffed that pick.

There is very little research done on some of these stories. I just read this about Tucker in a Fox AFL trade whispers story:

"Tucker played every game under Ross Lyon in 2019 but has somewhat fallen out of favour under Justin Longmuir, making 16 appearances this season."

He hasn't fallen out of favour with with Longmuir, quite the opposite. Longmuir put him back in the team after injury on the back of one game in the WAFL reserves. He's fallen out of favour with bigfooty posters maybe.

Even you and I know, that although Pitt had his health problems, Pitt was never going to be ahead of Darling. Speculative pick at best and we missed it completely. Half backs are turds whereas forward are gold. Can always mould a midfielder across half back. But you can’t into a forward. We stuffed that pick.
Of course, but I'm saying had Pitt have turned into a solid flanker the pick wouldn't have been completely wasted.
Palmer
Morabito
Pitt
Simpson
Apeness
... :(

So i met a Swan Districts Colts player out tonight.

Play Against Amiss and JVR and game me a rundown on both

Both gun players

Amiss. Better Athlete and more Versatile Knows where the goals are can slot them for anywhere and make it looks easy.
Just reads the game well.

JVR Taller and much Stronger will be "ready" quick that Amiss.

But he said he thinks Amiss is better and he would take Amiss if he was drafting

Both gun players

Amiss. Better Athlete and more Versatile Knows where the goals are can slot them for anywhere and make it looks easy.

But he said he thinks Amiss is better and he would take Amiss if he was drafting
Was he an Eagles supporter? 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both gun players

lol. Same source that told you we are re-drafting Giro?

Amiss may indeed end up better but did you need to make up a BS story to try and give your opinion more weight?

There is very little research done on some of these stories. I just read this about Tucker in a Fox AFL trade whispers story:

"Tucker played every game under Ross Lyon in 2019 but has somewhat fallen out of favour under Justin Longmuir, making 16 appearances this season."

He hasn't fallen out of favour with with Longmuir, quite the opposite. Longmuir put him back in the team after injury on the back of one game in the WAFL reserves. He's fallen out of favour with bigfooty posters maybe.

The fact he managed to survive the chop after some of his games this year I’d say it’s the complete opposite and he is front and centre with the dishcloth if JLo so much as looks like dropping some biscuit crumbs

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I want to go straight to the draft. We’ve had a horrible run of players traded in; they’re B22 when the probably wouldn’t be getting a game in a top 8 side and are very, very meh:

Acres, Aish, Lobb, Hogan, Conca, Kersten, McCarthy.
Disagree on Aish, think he’s been plugged into numerous roles and fared better than some others could handle it.

If we lose Tucker we just might be falling into the never-ending-rebuild cycle.

Yet another player we've invested heavily in their development, only to let go on the cusp of their prime maturity to rinse and repeat.
Not Tucker.

We need to build as many players around Brayshaw, Serong and co as possible.

So as I'm sure everyone spoke about already with Horne-Francis being a Freo supporter. I assume we have buckley's chance getting pick1 and change for picks 6 and 8? Based purely off the value of each pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back