2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Castagna? Legit one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen and if he was drafted to a club like North would’ve been delisted a couple of years ago.

Yeah he kicks the odd nice goal but he's generally terrible.

Bloody Taylor commentating again. Anyone watch that game last week where Taylor started pontificating about some Victorian mum's boy who told the interstate clubs in the draft he wasn't leaving Melbourne?

Taylor reckoned it was great fortitude etc.

In waltzes Leigh Mathews and says "No that's rubbish. You can't nominate yourself for the draft and then say but I'll only go to club A, B or C".

Taylor shut up for once thereafter.
Got SEN on synch. Gerard, Huddo, Whately and the Hawthorn guy. Much better

Have you seen Castagna? Legit one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen and if he was drafted to a club like North would’ve been delisted a couple of years ago.
He kicks goals when he’s done his pressure acts. He might not fit in any other team would be my idea. He fits cos he plays his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im glad some very average Richmond players are starting to look decidedly average. Its taken a while but the gloss and thin veneer is wearing off.

Sick of the arrogant flog supporters. You have had your time, piss off and go back to finishing 9th.

This the free to Bont?
Yeah, luckily he missed though

As an aside, I actually reckon that happens a bit. Players feel a bit sheepish when they get a lucky free, their subconscious guilts them into missing

Yeah, luckily he missed though

As an aside, I actually reckon that happens a bit. Players feel a bit sheepish when they get a lucky free, their subconscious guilts them into missing
Yeah I tripped bulldogs, don't really care who wins but that was hip to hip contact. Play on.

The old "got what it deserved" happens a lot. Think you might be right.

I will never forgive or forget how you screwed over football in this state.
Ok cool, 30 years later. Best you worry about other things in life.

I wish I had your 'problems'.

Oh yeah, and I apologise for screwing over the state. Absolutely my fault.

Eleni is like Amelia Earhart?
That's the opposite of what I said haha.

Eleni = Wright Bros

Amelia = Richthofen

Eleni is the first, but much better will follow.

Edit: more to the point, there is no way on this blue earth that that was a push in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back