2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from the Main Board, but it is very very damning about Carlton as a football club.

Their results in the last 20 years:

2001 - 5th (semi final)
2002 - 16th (wooden spoon)
2003 - 15th
2004 - 11th
2005 - 16th (wooden spoon)
2006 - 16th (wooden spoon)

2007 - 15th
2008 - 11th
2009 - 7th (elimination final)
2010 - 8th (elimination final)

2011 - 5th (semi final)

2012 - 10th
2013 - 8th (semi final)
2014 - 13th
2015 - 18th (wooden spoon)
2016 - 14th
2017 - 16th
2018 - 18th (wooden spoon)
2019 - 16th
2020 - 11th

I count about ~5 rebullds during this period. :drunk:

CarLOLton.
Those 2 year draft sanction really set them back and took them 7 years to fix it.....that could have been us after 2012.

I was shocked when I looked at the Adelaide board Footy Tipping and saw that so many people tipped Carlton.

How did they have anyone fooled?

Expect another poor year from Carlton again this year

Supposedly Teague is already a dead man walking and the club look set to once again blow the list up and bring in another massively over paid coach who's tired and only going there for a massive pay cheque.

It's the same well trodden path they went down with Pagan and Malthouse and about to make the same mistake for a third time.

It's hardly a motivating environment at the moment

Last edited:
James Borlase should be on their list. His dad played over 100 games for their club in the SANFL.

let’s get Rucci‘s take on this and contrast it with Gibbs

Anyone else absolutely love seeing carlton fail.

5BE2D066-EB17-4742-A0D0-0B365C51658D.jpeg

I tipped a 22 point margin tonight, it was 21. Got exact margin last week.

I think it’s time for a rebuild at Carlton. Have we officially overtaken them already?

A port supporter was telling me the port prison bar gurnsey was the highest selling AFL merchandise item in 2020. I am sure they sold a lot in their 150 year but that doesn't sound right to me? Surely Richmond sold more scarves or hats despite no Victorian games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let’s get Rucci‘s take on this and contrast it with Gibbs

View attachment 1086025

I tipped a 22 point margin tonight, it was 21. Got exact margin last week.

I think it’s time for a rebuild at Carlton. Have we officially overtaken them already?

I think the rumours circulating about Carlton are hilarious and show that they have not learned from past mistakes.

Supposedly they're going hard at trying to get Clarkson and Ross Lyon is their back up option.

As always with Carlton they think that success can be bought rather than built. So this potentially leaves Teague as a dead man walking who is just going through the motions, so you can almost write Carlton off this year.

Whoever they get, it's not going to end any differently from what happened with Pagan and Malthouse.

I think the rumours circulating about Carlton are hilarious and show that they have not learned from past mistakes.

Supposedly they're going hard at trying to get Clarkson and Ross Lyon is their back up option.

As always with Carlton they think that success can be bought rather than built. So this potentially leaves Teague as a dead man walking who is just going through the motions, so you can almost write Carlton off this year.

Whoever they get, it's not going to end any differently from what happened with Pagan and Malthouse.
Really want it to be Ross Lyon. It will be popcorn viewing their performances.

Why are you even here?..

Why dont you just fu** off back to your own board.

Not sure why you powa supporters take so much interest in what we discuss in here on the Adelaide board.. you can’t help yourselves can you.
Theres normally always a couple of you in here at any one time blessing us with your mind numbing bullshit.. its a crazy obsession you weird little alberton losers have..
Noticed ever since Duursma hatched an egg in the Final, they were not seen for months.

Win a few insignificant, mindless trial games and smash a broken North and the Alberton faithful rock up here.

Its March after all. Port supporters talking up their Premiership flag aspirations is to be expected.

What does it matter to you really what we wear really? What does it take away from the Crows out of interest? or is it the olde Adelaide 'out of spite mentality'? Like Leigh Whicker /SANFL and Bradman....
Because it's OUR home game not YOURS and your marketing campaigns should only be limited to your home game

Noticed ever since Duursma hatched an egg in the Final, they were not seen for months.

Win a few insignificant, mindless trial games and smash a broken North and the Alberton faithful rock up here.

Its March after all. Port supporters talking up their Premiership flag aspirations is to be expected.
they are just mindless drones that have fallen hopelessly for the massive marketing blitz Kochie and the club have been selling them for years now..

its hilarious they call crows supporters “customers” of a franchise... whilst completely oblivious to themselves falling for the incredibly obvious gimmicks being fed to them from the Alberton franchise.. the scarf waving “never tear us apart’, the ”we are port adelaide”, prison bar guernsey blah, blah blah plastic marketing tools.. all designed by a marketing team to suck them into to thinking they are part of something special..

when in reality they are supporting a club who is in mountains of debt, cant stand on its own two feet, is one of the pissant tiny little clubs in the league and has to roll out tarps every few years to cover the empty stands when its fickle supporters spit the dummy and stay at home sulking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back