Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Just had our draft night. We have 10 teams in total. Snake order as usual, and I had pick 6.

Went:
6) Lloyd
15) Mitchell
26) Treloar
35) Crisp
46) Parker
55) Walters
66) Wingard
75) Phillips
86) Smith
95) Rich
106) Cerra
115) Witts
126) Heppell
135) Bailey
146) JOM
155) Fisher
166) Cunnington
175) Fanta
186) Baker

Screenshot_20210316-005158_SuperCoach.jpg

Fairly standard team: I have $115K in the bank and not sure where to spend it.

- Dont know what to do with D6 (currently L.Jones) or M5 (currently TT) and maybe F2

? Jones to playing Def rookie (if it exists) and TT up to Walsh / Brayshaw?
? downgrade TT to mid 300's and upgrade D6
? leave as is and have some bank for 1st upgrade
? Butters to Phillips to upgrade D6 or M5

1615846039343.png

Last edited:
Fairly standard team: I have $115K in the bank and not sure where to spend it.

- Dont know what to do with D6 (currently L.Jones) or M5 (currently TT) and maybe F2

? Jones to playing Def rookie (if it exists) and TT up to Walsh / Brayshaw?
? downgrade TT to mid 300's and upgrade D6
? leave as is and have some bank for 1st upgrade
? Butters to Phillips to upgrade D6 or M5

View attachment 1078048
Ziebell and Dow? Courageous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SUPERCOACH.JPG

First time making a supercoach team, I know my forward line is risky, but everything else looks solid! Not sold on Neale for his price, and I think Tyson is great value.

I see most teams don't have a donut for captain loophole. I don't either right now, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. We need to remember how important the captains loophole is. But I hate having it on a different line to the ruck, because it can cause issues with the bench, especially now that teams aren't confirmed early, you could cop a donut (if you're playing emergency plays first, he's locked out without the E on him, then if one of your starting 6 don't play, you'll eat a donut).

I'm still on the fence.

Thoughts?

edit: another thought. Maybe if your early VC goes bang, grab a donut for loophole like Treacy, who might actually make some money eventually? Ensure your playing F7 plays late in the round, ideally after your on field 6, so you can move him on field if required, to absolute ensure you don't cop a donut and you

I see most teams don't have a donut for captain loophole. I don't either right now, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. We need to remember how important the captains loophole is. But I hate having it on a different line to the ruck, because it can cause issues with the bench, especially now that teams aren't confirmed early, you could cop a donut (if you're playing emergency plays first, he's locked out without the E on him, then if one of your starting 6 don't play, you'll eat a donut).

I'm still on the fence.

Thoughts?
The two best cash producing rookies of the year could easily be Meek and Flynn. You need at least one of them.

The two best cash producing rookies of the year could easily be Meek and Flynn. You need at least one of them.
Flynn at R3 is locked and loaded

I'm talking about taking a donut for loophole on another line. I edited my post and added some more info.

I'm still on the fence.

Thoughts?

edit: another thought. Maybe if your early VC goes bang, grab a donut for loophole like Treacy, who might actually make some money eventually? Ensure your playing F7 plays late in the round, ideally after your on field 6, so you can move him on field if required, to absolute ensure you don't cop a donut and you

A few kents are running with Fyfe that's A.Fyfe def/Mid...102.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back