List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes playing forward today.

I think he can pinch hit when needed and help ease the load on Xerri/Comden/Edwards.

Better to pass on a recycled KPF and save our $ for a play at Ben King next year.

Totally disagree.... thought today highlighted exactly why he shouldn't be played forward ever again. That spill in the goal square summed it up... another couple of marks were missed that should have taken and then that snap he attempted that was smoothered... a true fwd wouldn't have attempted as always was going to be smoothered. Don't get me wrong he always puts in but is limitations are highlighted a lot more when he is forward... still give him another couple but cover at the back for me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought Josh Walker definitely deserved an extension on the back of a solid season. But he was so terrible yesterday I wonder if he was told (or thought) he was playing for his career and consequently buckled under the pressure.

Bonnar has had continuity only once in his career and that was at the start of this season. Leading into the pies game I thought he’d been sensational. He got pantsed that game and it’s shame he was also injurred because that’s been the last memory people have of him.

he returned for a couple of games post injury but never really got going.

He’s strong and covers ground really well. I like him. Just needs to stay off the injury list.

I thought Josh Walker definitely deserved an extension on the back of a solid season. But he was so terrible yesterday I wonder if he was told (or thought) he was playing for his career and consequently buckled under the pressure.

Bonnar has had continuity only once in his career and that was at the start of this season. Leading into the pies game I thought he’d been sensational. He got pantsed that game and it’s shame he was also injurred because that’s been the last memory people have of him.

he returned for a couple of games post injury but never really got going.

He’s strong and covers ground really well. I like him. Just needs to stay off the injury list.
Finally, a sensible post.

I was reading the mongrel punt article about yesterdays game and noticed the following paragraph:

The bolded line interested me the most, has anyone heard this rumour previously?
It was a joke, not a rumour. Did you stop reading the article at that point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the trade's board. 2nd time I've heard melb mentioned too.

I’ve been told by a very reliable source Maynard will request a trade. Was a big bucks man and not happy what’s going on at Collingwood

Stkilda and Melbourne are the 2 preferred destinations at this point

He’s heart n soul type of their club - no chance they let him go
Maybe it’s me but I don’t think he’s been as good under Harvey. Maybe he’s heart and soul but for Buckley’s club, not this one.

I’ve been told by a very reliable source Maynard will request a trade. Was a big bucks man and not happy what’s going on at Collingwood

Oh there you go, I hadn’t heard that, just going from what I saw.

Horse shit. No one 'wants to go to St. Kilda'.

Never ending salary cap at the aints.

Isn't this how we landed with Bonar? Had option to stay or be pushed out and he's best mates with LDU who recruited him?
That was pretty much my understanding too.
Basically a fringe player at GWS that hadn't shown much but was gettable at the last minute and best mate with one of our stars.
That's why it was basically all done in the last hour of the trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back