List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

We're NOT putting him in that accursed number 10 shirt. No good in being a confident alpha stud if you're injured for 80% of your career.

He gets 25 next to Battle or 42 or something to pull his head in.

10 goes to the most expendable player we have.

10 stays empty until Spida Jnr gets drafted in a year or two.

PoPo gets #21 IMO. Was his old man's number and also the number he wore for SA. That or he goes full BJ "campaigner" Goddard in the #18

Didn’t he wear 21 as a junior? That is free.

NWM is living with Hill and Mason wood he said in his instagram video he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the video of him meeting everyone today.

Gee whiz, the kid seems like weird mother *er, but I like him!
Weird is great. Too many vanilla types in football these days. He's going to be absolutely loved by our fans I reckon. I haven't been this happy about a draftee in a long time.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

ST KILDA

Draft picks: 31, 35, 44, 66

Who do took in first round: Mattaes Phillipou (pick 10)

Who’s in the mix after that: Coby Burgiel, James Van Es, Jaxon Binns, Harvey Gallagher, Noah Long, Angus McLennan (NGA), Clay Tucker

It is believed the Saints are among several clubs looking to get another pick in the second round of the draft. The Saints are fans of speedster Coby Burgiel if he gets to 31, but he may not get past a host of suitors before them. The draft range of key defender James Van Es begins at their third choice at 35, while they have shown interest in 19-year-old distributor Harvey Gallagher, wingman Jaxon Binns and small forward Noah Long, who could all come into the equation in the second-half of the draft. While they were unable to snare Mackenzie through their Next Generation Academy, they are likely to secure forgotten defender Angus McLennan as a Category B rookie. McLennan has endured a wretched run with injury but the 19-year-old has shown promise this year for St Kilda’s VFL affiliate the Sandringham Zebras and in the NAB League.

Cal just mentioned Max Knobel. 207cm already and likely to be one of the first picked mid season if not picked tonight/tomorrow.

You'd think he could grow to 210cm+ by the time he's done

Live trading sounds great, but in reality not too many clubs have the balls to pull the trigger. Everyone want win by too much.
If what Hawthorn had to give up for pick 18 (in a draft they reckon had dropped off considerably by then) is any indication of what it costs to pull said trigger, it’s no wonder very few pick trades are done!

What they gave up for that pick was obscene.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Back