2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

When are these Coalition media outlets going to turn on Scummo? Couple of days before the election?
Wouldn't be holding my breath.

I am disappointed that Albo didn't stand his ground by insisting that at least one of the so-called debates was on the ABC. Could have caused Scummo quite some political embarrassment as the schemer ducked and weaved.

This popped up in my FB memories this morning. 8 years later, it still rings true...

10294423_745408102159971_4895588981319881019_n.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard how the opposition plan to implement their policies, usually every election.

Apart from the last one, where it backfired on Bill.

All I hear is 'we will make it better' - not how, just will.

Would like to know how these wonderful policies will come to pass.

I've read both the Greens and the oppositions policies, f*n awesome! But nowhere is the how! Just we will
Unfortunately the experience of it backfiring on bill in2019 gives opposition reasons to not provide details. This was predicted in the aftermath of the 2019 loss (at least on bigfooty) that we would get an absolute shit show campaign in 2022 with no details or policy.

Who is he?
Oh nobody in the grand scheme of things. Used to work in Vic Treasury, friends always had great stories about him. One of those people who I guess was hard to fire so got put in the corner to work on 'special projects.' I once ran into him at a drinks and he wanted to explain to me why climate change was a hoax.

Oh nobody in the grand scheme of things. Used to work in Vic Treasury, friends always had great stories about him. One of those people who I guess was hard to fire so got put in the corner to work on 'special projects.' I once ran into him at a drinks and he wanted to explain to me why climate change was a hoax.
Ah. “Special Projects”.

God I wish I could get a good paycheque to work unaccountably on some crap paper for a year that nobody plans to read. Those jobs rule. There are a few of those gigs for useless wastes in every agency. They get filled with ex ministerial staff who got a job arranged for them before an election loss, and otherwise total maniacs. In education the give away is anyone working on ‘researching international third-party benchmarks’. It means the person is not only dreadful, but has to be entirely hidden from any public-facing role and is rumoured to have brought a gun to work at some stage

Bridget McKenzie just used the can't stand up to the press pack line to describe Albanese, said she say nothing wrong with pork barrelling and then couldn't explain why Joyce won't visit at risk seats in Victoria. What a f***ing train wreck.

There's going to be some of this from the monkey see monkey do Trumpist crowd here regardless of the result. I doubt it will come from any of the three major parties but if Palmer and Hanson don't try it on I'd be stunned.

There's going to be some of this from the monkey see monkey do Trumpist crowd here regardless of the result. I doubt it will come from any of the three major parties but if Palmer and Hanson don't try it on I'd be stunned.
It is so completely toxic and that it might be coming here should be a concern to every voter. A lot of us hated the 2019 election result but at least we accepted it.

Not really sure what you are on about. Don't like Labor, don't vote for them but don't carry on about:

That isn't what I posted at all!

Umm, Maggie you should know from my posts on this conversation this is not about labor it's about the opposition at the time always withholding information i:e how they're going to implement policy. Not the opposition coz it's labor

You clearly stated you're not worried about the how.

1652052824707.png

You didn't post but it you alluded it, you said you're not fussed about the how, I think we all should be, and clearly you're disenfranchised with the current rabble. Don't blame you, but it seems you're happy just to vote the other mob out coz dislike / pissed off.

I'm not a fan of either, but please don't label me as an anti labor when it's clear I'm just anti all.

Attachments

• 1652052474144.png
    1652052474144.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 12
When are these Coalition media outlets going to turn on Scummo? Couple of days before the election?
They do it every time to trick idiots like Rudd into thinking they're on his side and sucking him into the cycle so they get addicted to their poll numbers and don't do anything nasty like bringing media ownership controls back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back