2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

The average age of covid deaths is within the error margin of average age of death prior to covid.

In Melbourne, we closed schools and restricted necessary social interaction for our youth to save pensioners who would die a few years later.

Sacrificing our youth to save the elderly was a horrible decision.

Covid would have found its way into Melbourne the same way it found its way elsewhere across the globe. We had leftie posters here saying that refusing flights from India was racist....so you tell me what we should have done.
Did the youth die?

did they watch their grandparents die

i mean ive heard of false equivalence but sheeeeesh

and all completely avoidable if the feds had popped 100 million into a quarantine facility - something you seem to studiously ignore so ill keep bringing it up…..

the only way covid gets in if you lock the borders is through quarantine

if you set up a proper quarantine facility it cant get in ….. in case you havnt noticed, we are an island

I cannot see a scenario where Frydenberg will have the numbers even he wanted the leadership.

Moderates being purged and there is nothing surer than the LNP and Murdoch media going full Tony Abbott mode if Labor win.
Its all academic if Josh doesn't win his seat

Why am I thinking of "rope a dope" when I hear ScoMo' name...he keeps throwing punches that are ineffective and futile.

The bloke is a ****wit of epic proportion, now he's being a sycophantic **** too...and he wants three more years? Basically he admits he's a liar, fraud and a bullshitter.

He just needs to keep talking and Albo will do the rest.

Did the youth die?

did they watch their grandparents die

i mean ive heard of false equivalence but sheeeeesh

and all completely avoidable if the feds had popped 100 million into a quarantine facility - something you seem to studiously ignore so ill keep bringing it up…..

the only way covid gets in if you lock the borders is through quarantine

if you set up a proper quarantine facility it cant get in ….. in case you havnt noticed, we are an island
Covid wasn't completely avoidable elsewhere in the world, so I don't see why dense population centers in Australia should be different.

Did the youth die? Very few, percentage wise.

Did they watch their grandparents die? I don't have stats, but I think it's probable they watched them die a couple years earlier than they would have pre-covid. What do you think?

The feds being useless made little difference. The covid zero strategy was idiotic for Victoria. I would have been happy for my kids to attend school and see their friends during covid while the west locked themselves off from the outside world.

You're overly conservative. I understand the reasons why, but the rest of the world doesn't need stop for your sake.

Tbh I dont get the feeling they want a scomo government- moderate libs can see its been a disasterfunk
Yeah but doesn't change what i said.

They fled before the last election then miraculously returned about 8pm

Not at all, but this forum does not allow free comment that differs from the insane left point of view. It's the Left who run and hide under a rock.
Feel free to cite ten posters on this thread that you consider post insane views, are as ‘weak as piss - unable/unwilling to back up their views with facts’ and hide under a rock when challenged.

So we don’t bore everyone shitless, make it five.

Attachments

• F0907505-DAA9-468F-99AD-A9D58E89997F.png
    F0907505-DAA9-468F-99AD-A9D58E89997F.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go again, preoccupied with blame

It doesn’t matter who is to blame for how the Liberal Party is - what matters is that they will be back in power sometime in the next decade. The electorate will vote them back in at some stage, because they will get sick of Labor and TINA. The policies may make it happen a term earlier or later, but at the end of the day the cycle will turn regardless.

What do we want the next Coalition government to look like? Full of fundies, or with a decent cadre of experienced moderates? That’s within our power as voters to affect.

Sure, you can say it’s their fault and their problem to fix, not ours - but it’ll be us that suffers either way

This is an A grade bullshit.

I would love to talk about the unfortunate Penny Wong, but i have a differing opinion and that is forbidden on here, so it's best i don't say anything. We'll all have plenty to say in the next 6 months and her power grab will commence in earnest in 2023! The Wong and Keneally double act will do Albo in by 2024...Albo will be the PM next week, but he will only be temporary as "Witchypoo" and "Maleficent" plot his demise. It's only a matter of when?
What has Penny Wong done wrong exactly?

I want you to remember this attitude when you're dying a very lonely, painful death in your old age.
Lol. The bolded part is typical of the weird horror movie fantasies of the 'caring' left. You remind me of religious people.

I'll clue you in. Your weird fantasies have no bearing on my reality, other than making me laugh.

Covid wasn't completely avoidable elsewhere in the world, so I don't see why dense population centers in Australia should be different.

Did the youth die? Very few, percentage wise.

Did they watch their grandparents die? I don't have stats, but I think it's probable they watched them die a couple years earlier than they would have pre-covid. What do you think?

The feds being useless made little difference. The covid zero strategy was idiotic for Victoria. I would have been happy for my kids to attend school and see their friends during covid while the west locked themselves off from the outside world.

You're overly conservative. I understand the reasons why, but the rest of the world doesn't need stop for your sake.
We quite literally had every single covid case in australia come about originally from an escape from hotel quarantine

EVERY

SINGLE

CASE

Are you that fact averse?

If you have zero covid - and a properly run dedicated covid quarantine facility how does covid reach australia so it can spread?

perhaps if you could explain how its going to get into australia with all that?

You could say the same of general Australian society. The SRP is far to the left of the average Australian voter.
Just finished watching the compilation of footage from the Jan 6 riots. I highly recommend it.
I would imagine that to the majority of those rioters, the average Australian voter would seem far to the left.
It's all about perspective.

Lol. The bolded part is typical of the weird horror movie fantasies of the 'caring' left. You remind me of religious people.

I'll clue you in. Your weird fantasies have no bearing on my reality, other than making me laugh.
A large percentage of Covid fatalities endure an extremely painful lonely death.

This isnt up for debate

You seem to just wish things away that dont suit your narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back