2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

I don't care if this sounds arrogant. Anyone who exercises their sacred right to vote and decides who runs the country based on slogans with no research or independent thought is an idiot.

yeah we who dont give a shit about politics dont care what you think (im only in this thread becasue im bored and get a good laugh at the hypocrisy of most on here)

My 9yo son asked me last night why do we have to vote. Once I explained to him it's not an obligation it's a privilege that people have fought and died for and some people don't have the right and can be killed or jailed for their political views he understood. If a 9yo can understand after a 5 minute convo you have to wonder about those who still don't get it

do you ever think not voting is in fact casting their vote? why vote for the same corrupt assholes one either side?

do you ever think not voting is in fact casting their vote? why vote for the same corrupt assholes one either side?
There are more than two sides. If you can't find someone to vote for surely you can at least find someone to vote against. Apathy is just as bad corruption.

Interesting take on ScoMo's tackle on a kid yesterday...

So if it was a ploy to have the focus taken off Albo's NPC speech, could it be construed as a premeditated assault on a minor? ;)

yeah we who dont give a shit about politics dont care what you think (im only in this thread becasue im bored and get a good laugh at the hypocrisy of most on here)
I can understand thinking politicians are idiots or boring or corrupt. I can't understand people who say they don't give a shit about politics - it impacts all of us every day and has long term ramifications.

Interesting take on ScoMo's tackle on a kid yesterday...

So if it was a ploy to have the focus taken off Albo's NPC speech, could it be construed as a premeditated assault on a minor? ;)

oh god that tinfoil shit is where Ronni's obsession with Morrison shows

I really don't find it hard to see Morrison pulling a stunt to take the spotlight off Albanese but tackling a kid? Yeah nah, Morrison is an uncoordinated ****wit and there's plenty of evidence to support that.

I really don't find it hard to see Morrison pulling a stunt to take the spotlight off Albanese but tackling a kid? Yeah nah, Morrison is an uncoordinated ******* and there's plenty of evidence to support that.
exactly

Salt was an adviser on Yates' Kooyong campaign in 2019. She told me thus when I had a crack about Yates on twitter a few months ago. She's as biased as many of the other journalists covering politics in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gen X is collectively pushing 60, it's funny when they talk about demographics we get largely ignored in the inter-generational sparring between boomers and millenials. Not sure how this has happened, maybe there just aren't as many of us.
Gen X will never have plurality. Well ScoMo is the first Gen X PM so I guess we don't deserve it.

My 9yo son asked me last night why do we have to vote. Once I explained to him it's not an obligation it's a privilege that people have fought and died for and some people don't have the right and can be killed or jailed for their political views he understood. If a 9yo can understand after a 5 minute convo you have to wonder about those who still don't get it
They don't like being inconvenienced on a Saturday.

If the past 2 and a bit years have shown us it is how selfish of a society we live in

Has there ever been a dumber, more incompetent politician than Albanese? This is the worst campaign I've ever seen.

Yes. This guy.

Cropped-1603777986G20201027%20Scott%20Morrison%20Question%20Time%20.jpg

Seven might just be worth it for Pyne trying his darndest to pretend his side isn't losing.
TBH Christopher has never lived up to the hype that surrounded his days with 'Pyne and the Mincing Poodles' campus band during his Adelaide Uni days:

FTEiDneagAE3SLs

NB. Fabled session drummer Nick 'Sideshow' Xenophou (now known as Xenophon) was missing for this photo shoot.

Pyne's attempt to revitalise his career in later years as a Boy George tribute act failed miserably:

christopher-pyne-hon-doc-2021.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back