Treacy
Amiss
Schultz
Henry
Meek
Ryan
Frederick
Walters

We are going to see some massive list movement...
That’s a very normal list at this time of the year.

Wilson and Blakely won’t be offered a contract.

Mundy will go on for another year or retire. He is still playing well and it’s up to him.

Brodie, Acres and Aish are their second and third clubs and are in the 22 won’t be going anywhere.

Colyer at his age won’t get any offers from other clubs.

Pearce, Logue, and Noddy seem like they are enjoying their football.

Not sure Banfield, Worner or Western has too much of a market for them out there.

Crowden and Sturt might leave for more opportunities.

I would be trading out Hamling for cap relief or retiring him and placing him on the rookie to half his salary against the cap.

Pearce
Banfield
Acres
Blakely
Mundy
Logue
Aish
Western
Worner
Crowden
Noddy
Wilson
Sturt
Colyer
Brodie
Serong
Tucker
Young
Hamling
Treacy
Amiss
Schultz
Henry
Meek
Ryan
Frederick
Walters

We are going to see some massive list movement...
Pearce, Acres, Logue (depth), Aish (depth) Western, Worner, Noddy, Sturt, Colyer and Brodie sign on.

Wilson & Mundy retire.

Banfield & Crowden rookie?

Blakely delisted.

As for 2023 Serong, Young, Treacy, Shultz, Amiss, Fredericks re-sign.

Not convinced on Ryan & Tucker staying.

Meek is trade bait this year.

Hamling & Walters retire.

Henry rookie contract.

Pearce, Acres, Logue (depth), Aish (depth) Western, Worner, Noddy, Sturt, Colyer and Brodie sign on.

Wilson & Mundy retire.

Banfield & Crowden rookie?

Blakely delisted.

As for 2023 Serong, Young, Treacy, Shultz, Amiss, Fredericks re-sign.

Not convinced on Ryan & Tucker staying.

Meek is trade bait this year.

Hamling & Walters retire.

Henry rookie contract.

Ryan leaving?

Tucker I’d understand but Ryan I can’t see leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before each season starts it’d be pretty normal to have 2/3 of the list either out of contract that season or the season after.

I don’t expect too much action before the bye in terms of re-signings. Maybe a few youngsters that we plan to keep around long term (Amiss, NOD etc.).

Outside of that I wouldn’t expect much to happen until we sort out our priority signatures. For me this season that’ll be Pearce and Logue. I’d expect those talks to ramp around the bye and be done shortly afterwards.

After that we’ll see a few mid-tier players like Aish, Acres etc sign one.

In the last few weeks of the season or even into finals decisions will be made on some of the older blokes (Mundy, Colyer) as to whether they go around again.

After that it’d be a balancing act where we make an assessment regarding trades in and out, number of draft picks we wish to use. A few fringe players will get one year deals, one or two may get delisted and promised a rookie list, others will just be delisted.

Overall I’m not overly worried about this season outside of maybe needing to replace Lobb. We’re in a pretty normal position.

Here's my 3 year plan:

2022: Brayshaw (FA), Jackson (trade)
2023: Horne-Francis (trade)
2024: Naughton (FA)

How serious I am about that 3 year plan is another matter entirely
Swap naughton for Bolton

I wasn’t talking specifically about us, just the rules in general.
I think you should offer Neale and your firsts for the next two years to West Coast for their first this year and their second round picks.

Then Ashcroft is bid the next selection and West Coast gets to boost their immediate performance and their draft hand next year is solid.

I think you should offer Neale and your firsts for the next two years to West Coast for their first this year and their second round picks.

Then Ashcroft is bid the next selection and West Coast gets to boost their immediate performance and their draft hand next year is solid.
😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said “not convinced” didn’t say he was out. Just comments in passing lead me to believe he wasn’t 100% locked in at Freo.

Luke Ryan has currency after his AA jacket and he should look to maximise that return. His name is known in Victoria now so he will get offers, his versatility will see to it.

I've twice had rolled gold insider info.
1) When Harley Bennel first came to us, he was training the house down. He genuinely needed to have mentoring on how not to push too hard.
This was as close to the source as possible and I posted it years ago. I then looked like an absolute pelican.
2) Yeo wanted to be traded from Brisbane to Freo halfway through the season. Apparently he was 100% coming by August-September. Again, this was as close to the Mayo/ketchup&bbq without first-hand info. Can't remember if I posted that one, but I definitely would've looked like a pelican... again.

I appreciate and enjoy any inside info we get on this site, however after being a pelican from "100% sauce" before, I see it more as good fun and excitement rather than gospel.

So pls pls pls post more and all gossip* so I can look like an excited pelican.

*please also have better success at converting 100% info then me 😁
Here here!

I've twice had rolled gold insider info.
1) When Harley Bennel first came to us, he was training the house down. He genuinely needed to have mentoring on how not to push too hard.
This was as close to the source as possible and I posted it years ago. I then looked like an absolute pelican.
2) Yeo wanted to be traded from Brisbane to Freo halfway through the season. Apparently he was 100% coming by August-September. Again, this was as close to the Mayo/ketchup&bbq without first-hand info. Can't remember if I posted that one, but I definitely would've looked like a pelican... again.

I appreciate and enjoy any inside info we get on this site, however after being a pelican from "100% sauce" before, I see it more as good fun and excitement rather than gospel.

So pls pls pls post more and all gossip* so I can look like an excited pelican.

*please also have better success at converting 100% info then me 😁
But both of those things were actually true??

Said “not convinced” didn’t say he was out. Just comments in passing lead me to believe he wasn’t 100% locked in at Freo.
Not related to him leaving or anything, but signing until 2023 when he can explore FA the following year always seemed like a weird decision to me. Pretty sure the other guys drafted that year are all locked in until 2024 (assuming logue signs a 2 year deal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back