List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post it on the North Board and the Draft, Trade, Free Agency boards but it will make some people really upset so I can't bring myself to do it, let alone posting it on Facebook or Reddit - because we all know that it's a spoof but it gets less obvious as it gets more distant from this thread.

You're playing a very dangerous game there Taylor.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

Am I out of line by suggesting that Jordan Clark's physical conditioning is showing it's hand now at the end of the year where he doesn't have the ability to impact games with more opposition attention?

It's not an issue for me long term, I just hope he hits the next summer with that in the back of his mind and gets himself in the best condition of his life so that opposition taggers get burned off instead of him being shut out.
Maybe a little. He played his best game only 3 games back.

I get more of the feeling he is the sort of player that an opponent can get in his head with close checking and niggle and then he struggles to overcome that.

You'd hope if we're in to Himmelberg it is because he would be cheap as chips and also a reasonable emergency cover if Lobb has once again expressed his wish to be traded.

If Lobb does go we're really thin on rucks so that's the only justification I can see. Otherwise i'd rather Treacy/Kuek got games next year.
Would rather Harry myself, although sadly he and Toby are about the only senior Giants not mentioned in dispatches.

It's all fun. Le Grille didn't deserve the moment of anguish, I didn't want him getting upset. He already feels that Zurhaar will be basically stolen by an opposition club, and I agree. That's why I think a future second and Tucker for Zurhaar.
Thanks for the laugh Tays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all fun. Le Grille didn't deserve the moment of anguish, I didn't want him getting upset. He already feels that Zurhaar will be basically stolen by an opposition club, and I agree. That's why I think a future second and Tucker for Zurhaar.
I literally thought it was written for the BigFooty blog, I thought you were an aspiring footy journo

I literally thought it was written for the BigFooty blog, I thought you were an aspiring footy journo
Thank you. I'd need to change the phrasing, strip out quotes if it was going to be published under any banner.

Lots more "it is understood that" etc when I'm basically saying Cam Zurhaar is going to request a trade to Freo at the end of the season and Darcy Tucker is going back the other way and that process has been underway since last year.

Interesting comments from JL earlier today.

[On Mundy] "He is close to the end, and we need to make sure we put all of our own personal issues and indifferences to one side and see if we can help him achieve what he wants to achieve in his last handful of games."

Someone said they reached out to Rhino who thinks it relates to contractual issues amongst some players? I'd be royally pissed if certains players egos have been disrupting the playing group and wasting the second half of this season.

Whenever I see Himmelberg I think "this is the worst key forward in the AFL at the moment" (or thereabouts)

Please keep him away from the team
I mentioned him a week or so ago but as a better option than Schache and Weiderman. I see him better than those two but not a priority.

We are apparently doing due diligence. I see this as cover in the event Luke Jackson doesn’t eventuate. I also see this as Rory Lobb is 100% out the door and we need to have a few options up our sleeve to cover this - contingency planning. Jackson is number 1 priority but he isn’t 100% over line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back