List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to package up our 2022 first with Lobb to get a pick around 8-10.

It may need to be a multi club trade but I’d expect Essendon, St Kilda and Western Bulldogs to be VIC clubs in the mix. Also potentially Rowan Marshall and Tim English moving. Either way we end up with pick 8-10 and lose pick 15-17 along with Lobb and later pieces involved.

We then trade let’s say 9 and 2023 First for Jackson and a 2nd.

I’d be shocked if Marshall leaves St Kilda tbh. It’s rumoured that they will be the ones that chase Rory Lobb but it’d be as Ryder replacement rather than Marshall.

Also sounds like English is staying. Goldstein likely to go to Geelong.

There may not be a natural club for Meek (West Coast probably keep Nic Fat going one more year) so may well end up staying here.

Ill DM you

Then you can figure out if it's worth mentioning on here or not.

By the way posters I'm not saying and have never in my short time here said he's going to Freo
I think the other thing to realise is that you may be right, and your source may be rolled gold, but it will still face an inquisition.

I treat everything on here as opinion. It may have a higher hit rate than the media, but that's a comment on the media.

I’d be shocked if Marshall leaves St Kilda tbh. It’s rumoured that they will be the ones that chase Rory Lobb but it’d be as Ryder replacement rather than Marshall.

Also sounds like English is staying. Goldstein likely to go to Geelong.

There may not be a natural club for Meek (West Coast probably keep Nic Fat going one more year) so may well end up staying here.
I agree with what your saying but Essendon are apparently going hard for Marshall. Whether that eventuates is prob unlikely. I like St Kilda chasing our contracted players makes for a good outcome. Lobb > Future 1st. They can have our future 3rd back.

Not heard about Goldstein to Geelong. That would be a surprise. He is old and slow. Got torched by Darcy. Geelong would be better to start playing Shannon Neale. Thinking about it more, Meek would be a good fit for them. Would have to be a second round pick.

I think the other thing to realise is that you may be right, and your source may be rolled gold, but it will still face an inquisition.

I treat everything on here as opinion. It may have a higher hit rate than the media, but that's a comment on the media.

All good mate fair enough too

Talk from the boys on hard ball gets that Meek could get us a pick in the 20’s… they noted (obviously all hypothetical) that WCE will be looking to get 5 picks inside 30, and one would be used on him

I’d rather keep Meek but a pick in the 20’s I’d take. 30-40 feels a waste and +40 is *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We won't get more than 40 for him if he does get traded.

I agree with what your saying but Essendon are apparently going hard for Marshall. Whether that eventuates is prob unlikely. I like St Kilda chasing our contracted players makes for a good outcome. Lobb > Future 1st. They can have our future 3rd back.

Not heard about Goldstein to Geelong. That would be a surprise. He is old and slow. Got torched by Darcy. Geelong would be better to start playing Shannon Neale. Thinking about it more, Meek would be a good fit for them. Would have to be a second round pick.
so a perfect fit for geelong?

Lloyd, you should stay with the Dockers. You already worth more than pick 40. Another year, these guys here wanting to trade you be crying into their beers or whatever funky tea they are drinking. Stay strong. Remember Serong's words "You have a chance to be part of the illustrious group of imortals". I am naming my first born male son after you...Lloyd Meeks Rasputin Cunningham

Last edited:
Melbourne cannot lowball or ask Angus to take a paycut after everything his parents have done for them, housing year after year their draftees. It will be a bad look culturally to sacrifice Angus.

You think the Brayshaw’s will continue to house Melbourne’s draftees if they force Angus to leave because they won’t pay him properly??

My prediction is both will be paid their market value, Jackson leaves while Angus stays.

Melbourne cannot lowball or ask Angus to take a paycut after everything his parents have done for them, housing year after year their draftees. It will be a bad look culturally to sacrifice Angus.

You think the Brayshaw’s will continue to house Melbourne’s draftees if they force Angus to leave because they won’t pay him properly??

My prediction is both will be paid their market value, Jackson leaves while Angus stays.

Interesting proposition for both players.
Both have won a premiership.
1 might want to come home & win the first premiership with us. 1 might be keen to make some more coin, play with his brother & be a member of freos first premiership.

Interesting proposition for both players.
Both have won a premiership.
1 might want to come home & win the first premiership with us. 1 might be keen to make some more coin, play with his brother & be a member of freos first premiership.
It's a shame neither of them will have the chance to win our first premiership though

I wonder how much say a young 1st year player can have in the future of a clubs coach. If the question gets asked of JHF ‘What can we do to get you to sign on?’

If he reply’s ‘I dont like the coach!’ Could be a very difficult position for the club, but in saying that if he doesn’t like the coach, theres a good chance a fair few others don’t either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much say a young 1st year player can have in the future of a clubs coach. If the question gets asked of JHF ‘What can we do to get you to sign on?’

If he reply’s ‘I dont like the coach!’ Could be a very difficult position for the club, but in saying that if he doesn’t like the coach, theres a good chance a fair few others don’t either.
And why wouldn't he like the coach

Talked to King Huskii and his info is similar to mine and I have edited the original post to keep some semblance of confidentiality. There are people very confident of Jackson wanting to head back to WA. Before everyone gets excited/upset depending on your thoughts on Jackson, there were people close to Neale who thought he definitely heading back as well...
I’m glad that trade fell apart

Melbourne have already lowballed Angus. 👋 They are pushing him out.

Talked to King Huskii and his info is similar to mine and I have edited the original post to keep some semblance of confidentiality. There are people very confident of Jackson wanting to head back to WA. Before everyone gets excited/upset depending on your thoughts on Jackson, there were people close to Neale who thought he definitely heading back as well...
I've twice had rolled gold insider info.
1) When Harley Bennel first came to us, he was training the house down. He genuinely needed to have mentoring on how not to push too hard.
This was as close to the source as possible and I posted it years ago. I then looked like an absolute pelican.
2) Yeo wanted to be traded from Brisbane to Freo halfway through the season. Apparently he was 100% coming by August-September. Again, this was as close to the Mayo/ketchup&bbq without first-hand info. Can't remember if I posted that one, but I definitely would've looked like a pelican... again.

I appreciate and enjoy any inside info we get on this site, however after being a pelican from "100% sauce" before, I see it more as good fun and excitement rather than gospel.

So pls pls pls post more and all gossip* so I can look like an excited pelican.

*please also have better success at converting 100% info then me 😁

The problem I have is that I have to rationalise in my mind that I can be excited about regular season as well as off-season as well now
I've twice had rolled gold insider info.
1) When Harley Bennel first came to us, he was training the house down. He genuinely needed to have mentoring on how not to push too hard.
This was as close to the source as possible and I posted it years ago. I then looked like an absolute pelican.
2) Yeo wanted to be traded from Brisbane to Freo halfway through the season. Apparently he was 100% coming by August-September. Again, this was as close to the Mayo/ketchup&bbq without first-hand info. Can't remember if I posted that one, but I definitely would've looked like a pelican... again.

I appreciate and enjoy any inside info we get on this site, however after being a pelican from "100% sauce" before, I see it more as good fun and excitement rather than gospel.

So pls pls pls post more and all gossip* so I can look like an excited pelican.

*please also have better success at converting 100% info then me 😁
To be fair, I think your sources were spot on on both of those

The problem I have is that I have to rationalise in my mind that I can be excited about regular season as well as off-season as well now

To be fair, I think your sources were spot on on both of those

We don't have the best draft hand this season. Not sure how old mate will weave his magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back