Autopsy 2022 Rd 7 Blues down the Roos by 50

Who played well for the Blues in Round 7 vs North Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FRl3zstUUAAzBdA

what a photo
The kid is reddy for the big time.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Seeing Docherty embrace Cunnington literally made me cry. Everything else was just….I hope he’s enjoying himself, who cares about the result.
Hopefully Cunnington is back to full health before too long. Good to see his smiling face.

Voss on Stocker in post-game presser: "Feel like it's not too bad, but like all these, will take a couple of days to assess, and then share information."
This is all I cared about after the siren. He looked really down so fear it bad. Hopefully Vossy take is closer to how it pans out.

It felt like 60k trying to get out of the stadium around near gate 5 it was bloody chaos with all the construction work going on near gate 5.
Crazy stuff!
Packed trains, then shoulder to shoulder going in and out of stadium. Lots of happy people.
Good stuff
Oh Carroll! :blueheart:

Go Blues.:carlton:

Last edited:
It felt like 60k trying to get out of the stadium around near gate 5 it was bloody chaos with all the construction work going on near gate 5.
Crazy stuff!
And of course one ****wit had to punch another one in the head. It did tend to clear that moronic and potentially dangerous bottleneck though. I shot through like a Jack Carroll snap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of good players. I’ll say it again Saads year is really stacking up. Young played an intercepting role really well showing that I think of McGovern doesn’t get up hopefully McDonald does and we can play all 3. I’ve not been a massive wrap but Plowman I thought was quite good as well. Last but not least man I hope Cripps wins a Brownlow.

Saad might be the best one on one player in the comp. He just doesn't lose a 50-50 ball. Heck, he wins most 20-80 balls. Not just his closing speed, he never loses his feet and is incredibly strong over the footy.

Very impressed with Young. Has a future as a 3rd tall. Hopefully get McDonald back soon to free up Young against sides with 2 genuine KF threats.

Cripps - what a game. Another 2-3 votes. Love how we're using him as the short hit up option 40m out. Not sure there's another player in the comp they loves a goal more than Crippa.

Saad might be the best one on one player in the comp. He just doesn't lose a 50-50 ball. Heck, he wins most 20-80 balls. Not just his closing speed, he never loses his feet and is incredibly strong over the footy.
You can't believe how haappy this makes me feel.

Walsh is going great, but I feel like he's got gears to go. Reckon he'll win us a couple of late season games.

Really liked TDKs competitiveness again this week, has been way better since the Witts game. Excited to see what he can do against ROB next week

On SM-A528B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Solid win, Saad putting bums on seats with his dash, not sure I realised that little extra he brings when the trade dealings were happening.

Tonight was our chance at an absolute drubbing and we didn’t quite take it. They were missing their FB and CHB, can only imagine what a good team would do to us if we lost both our key backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the best (nearly 4 quarter effort) this year. If only we had kicked a little better at goal, otherwise great night at the footy.
When we apply pressure around the ball and win the ball, we are such a dangerous team. Thought our inside 50 entries were better tonight.
Just a couple of special mentions to some - Saad best game for our club, Fisher & Martin special talents and Young is coming along nicely and Plowman was very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 7 Blues down the Roos by 50

Back