List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

“My mail is Darcy Fogarty had a meeting with Brisbane a couple of weeks ago in Adelaide with their list manager” - Tom Rockliff

🤔🤔🤔

“My mail is Darcy Fogarty had a meeting with Brisbane a couple of weeks ago in Adelaide with their list manager” - Tom Rockliff

🤔🤔🤔

Fogarty was linked to us on the Adelaide board a week or so ago too. "Passing interest if McStay were to leave" I believe was the sentiment.

Out of interest, Fogarty is who Adelaide drafted with the pick 12 we gave them for Cameron.

Last edited:

2cd5ca12e08e1eea9c79b4b50562b050.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He is only 22 and we severely lack key position depth. Would be very important to get one or two younger key forwards like him in the door if McStay were to McLeave.
I wouldn’t see him personally as a Key Forward at all.
I see him as an unfit Cam Rayner from 3 years ago. Yet he has been in the game just as long.

I wonder if offering Neale the captaincy would help to get him to stay.

Not sure if Zorko should play next year and Andrews doesn't seem like much of a leader from the outside.

Neale would be a worthy choice and could end his career as a brownlow medallist and premiership captain/ norm smith

Not sure if Zorko should play next year and Andrews doesn't seem like much of a leader from the outside.

Neale would be a worthy choice and could end his career as a brownlow medallist and premiership captain/ norm smith
Zorks was great against Sydney and pretty good against Adelaide - 2 quieter weeks doesn’t mean he shouldn’t play next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus you love to dribble absolute shite don’t you.

Zorko’s been very good for most the year and from the outside we’d have no idea who is a good leader or notZ

For all we know Neale is all about himself and doesn’t support other players.

I wouldn’t see him personally as a Key Forward at all.
I see him as an unfit Cam Rayner from 3 years ago. Yet he has been in the game just as long.
Yeah I'm not convinced but if he loses 6-8kgs and gets superfit his ceiling is enormous he can definitely play as an old school full forward or if we get lucky he can turn into jobe watson, lol.

Yeah I'm not convinced but if he loses 6-8kgs and gets superfit his ceiling is enormous he can definitely play as an old school full forward or if we get lucky he can turn into jobe watson, lol.
Pretty sure we don't have the right drugs in stock for that!

Jesus you love to dribble absolute shite don’t you.

Zorko’s been very good for most the year and from the outside we’d have no idea who is a good leader or notZ

For all we know Neale is all about himself and doesn’t support other players.

Unfair call, he's been doing additional training sessions with young group who are coming through as well as helping out like the link above. Even Fagan mentioned during COVID cuts all senior members took up training responsibilities and Neale was central to our midfield growth.

Granted he likes to look after his family first. Let's not extrapolate that to him shafting everyone around him and the club. Neale absolutely wants to win and wants a premiership with us this year. What he does once 2022 season ends is his personal decision, let's not mix those two up.

Unfair call, he's been doing additional training sessions with young group who are coming through as well as helping out like the link above. Even Fagan mentioned during COVID cuts all senior members took up training responsibilities and Neale was central to our midfield growth.

Granted he likes to look after his family first. Let's not extrapolate that to him shafting everyone around him and the club. Neale absolutely wants to win and wants a premiership with us this year. What he does once 2022 season ends is his personal decision.

Yeah Lachie has been a huge part of our team and incredibly professional.

Granted he likes to look after his family first. Let's not extrapolate that to him shafting everyone around him and the club. Neale absolutely wants to win and wants a premiership with us this year. What he does once 2022 season ends is his personal decision, let's not mix those two up.
I wasn't making a call at all let alone an unfair one. It was a comment to reflect that from the outside we genuinely have no idea who is or isn't a great teammate or clubman.

He needs to have 25 touches consistently because he's a liability defensively.

Not sure he's quite at the same level as Hodge for us to be able to cover his weaknesses

Neale is more of a defensive liability than Zorko so you would be ruling a line through him as well.

At the moment we do have an issue with our senior mids all being pretty poor defensively and having to run guys through there to sacrifice their own games to cover.

Neale is more of a defensive liability than Zorko so you would be ruling a line through him as well.

At the moment we do have an issue with our senior mids all being pretty poor defensively and having to run guys through there to sacrifice their own games to cover.

I think this mightve been true a couple of years ago but not so much now. Neale is far more accountable and capable of working back then he used to be and zorko is the opposite

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back