List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line between satire and genuine nuff has been blurred beyond recognition in this thread.
Was thinking last night that there's a lot of satirical chat here which could be taken seriously and appear on oppo loony bin threads! Love that!

Also, if we are seriously considering hanging on to Baker if Bedford and/or Hunt leave, I'll ****ing scream.

I think with Hunt now off to WCE, we jump at the opportunity to package him up with Dogga for their Pick 2, Oscar Allen and Liam Ryan

Oscar Allen fills a hole at FF, Pick 2 we can get Cadman and Liam Ryan can take hangers on Ben Brown (the perfect step ladder) which we can use images of for our future membership drives that will get us up to 65k members

OUT: Hunt, Jackson
IN: Allen, Cadman, Ryan, 65k members

I think with Hunt now off to WCE, we jump at the opportunity to package him up with Dogga for their Pick 2, Oscar Allen and Liam Ryan

Oscar Allen fills a hole at FF, Pick 2 we can get Cadman and Liam Ryan can take hangers on Ben Brown (the perfect step ladder) which we can use images of for our future membership drives that will get us up to 65k members

I reckon we could even afford to chuck a bag of headbands in to that package as a sweetener.

How good would it be if we had Liam Ryan hanging 2 metres off Ben Brown, AT ALL TIMES?
He can always be there ready to take a big grab!

it'd be like having a 4 metre tall player that clunks marks, they'd be impossible to outmark or spoil cos Liam Ryan will be way above everyone

Liam Ryan & Kossie 😍

You know what mate I've never heard such a well reasoned argument. If we don't get a second rounder atleast I'm email the ******* club myself you don't let 10 year legends leave cheap
The formula should be their original draft position minus 10 spots for every year's development you put in. If you get into negative territory then it's a top 10 pick.
Needs to be reward for clubs who choose to keep players like Weideman and Hunt on their list long term.

Was thinking last night that there's a lot of satirical chat here which could be taken seriously and appear on oppo loony bin threads! Love that!

Also, if we are seriously considering hanging on to Baker if Bedford and/or Hunt leave, I'll ******* scream.

MFC BigFooty demands reports of being linked to players and reports of being taken seriously with joke posts on oppo boards.
Without these things we cannot win next year's premiership.

haha I was trying to point out that dansters obsession with 18 year old key forwards could end in another Lucas Cook
It could. Or a matthew Bate or jack watts. That's why I said we need to pick up 6 key forwards and hope that 2-3 stick. 6 was an exaggeration but yes the draft is very speculative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering whether we might have issues of team balance with that many homophones. I am in favour of Coniglio as a food-based noun. I’m wondering if it might be worth approaching Dangerfield as he would bring two nouns which creates space for another depth adjective
No thanks on Coniglio . Last time there was rabbit at the 'G the whole MCC got gastro.

I waded through a lot of garbage for absolute zero ITK from you people.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I know * all about the draft, for anyone that follows is this Cadman bloke worth trading up into the top 5 for?
He is aggressive, mobile and plays with papley-like passion. His accuracy for goal is my only query. The technique isn't horrible but he isn't a deadeye by any stretch. He has been compared to Harrison Jones but I compare him more to a Travis Cloke. I think thats a good comparison.

It's not worth trading up for pick 5 if they believe Jefferson is better or just as good who will be around pick 10 but I'm sure we'd want to trade up to ensure we don't run the risk of missing out on both.

A big part of me feels Jason Taylor would love Reuben Ginbey too. The problem is he's a WA boy, and the mfc may be a little spooked after the Jackson debacle. And he also doesn't fit a need (he's a midfielder). But he's a 190cm who is as hard as Jack Viney. If we're talking best available and someone who Jason Taylor has historically gone for, i'd say he'd be in the mix.

How good would it be if we had Liam Ryan hanging 2 metres off Ben Brown, AT ALL TIMES?
He can always be there ready to take a big grab!

it'd be like having a 4 metre tall player that clunks marks, they'd be impossible to outmark or spoil cos Liam Ryan will be way above everyone
1664501015233.png

My one scrap of second hand ITK goss is from a current player: there will be plenty of movement

No specifics but that much is assured. Hold onto your hats people.

Honestly, some (most) of the ideas in thread are more realistic than what Josh Jenkins comes up with. Dude is as bad of a trade analyst as he was a player.

I can't believe we haven't signed Lewis Taylor yet.

Honestly, some (most) of the ideas in thread are more realistic than what Josh Jenkins comes up with. Dude is as bad of a trade analyst as he was a player.

Youre listening to trade radio mate? What did you expect? :tearsofjoy:

So much dead time to dribble absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back