List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:

Mate this is the only reply I'll offer you, he's requested a trade. Deal with it. I can't bear reading your sulking posts every day until a deal is struck. He is contracted, and the club will seek a trade that will involve high picks, players, or a combination of the two. Save your little two words replies mate, I've seen enough of them over two threads already. Either put up something that is actually engaging or give up mate, seriously
****ing ignore me then. I say what I say because to me it sticks out as obvious. If you actually think pick 8 a future pick 15 and some Schlub is going to be a good deal then have at it.

One thing wins flags in this comp, it’s stars you need match winners to go far and our best chance at that since carey is gonna net us some collection of “ok” bollocks?

It’s the same theory as why we should have traded his pick last year, you need the highest ceiling talent, I doubt there is anything that port will offer that will get close to that potential.

But **** it what ever let’s just fill up with mediocre and be that club that sits 6-12 for eternity because that’s the ceiling.

Regardless of how much your heart is aching, the guy is gone and a deal is looking to be done now. Stop carrying on like a two bob watch at everyone trying to make lemonade on a trade thread. I know repeating yourself is your modus operandi, but come on let people talk about it Le Grille

******* ignore me then. I say what I say because to me it sticks out as obvious. If you actually think pick 8 a future pick 15 and some Schlub is going to be a good deal then have at it.

One thing wins flags in this comp, it’s stars you need match winners to go far and our best chance at that since carey is gonna net us some collection of “ok” bollocks?

It’s the same theory as why we should have traded his pick last year, you need the highest ceiling talent, I doubt there is anything that port will offer that will get close to that potential.

But * it what ever let’s just fill up with mediocre and be that club that sits 6-12 for eternity because that’s the ceiling.

I feel you mate, this sh** is rough.

Hard to follow the sport at the moment.

Nice to know everyone in the AFL has our back 👍

Tbf, none of the above are w***ers while Horne Francis is. Any year of Ziebell’s career (including his first) > the unusual s**t Jason dished up this season
Agreed. I just wouldn't limit our drafting because one Croweater is a w***er. I'd like to think we'd still take a chance on the next Choppy.

Have to get Sinn as part of the JHF deal, his kicking and run and carry is exactly what we need from the back half.

Sinn with Goater, Logue, Mckay, Corr, McDonald gives us a solid back 6 for the future. Possibly add Hunter Clark

Add Wardlaw, more talent with the Port pick 8 and Tucker.

Have to get Sinn as part of the JHF deal, his kicking and run and carry is exactly what we need from the back half.

Sinn with Goater, Logue, Mckay, Corr, McDonald gives us a solid back 6 for the future. Possibly add Hunter Clark

Add Wardlaw, more talent with the Port pick 8 and Tucker.

I agree, Sinn is the one to target, will be like when they got Burton in the Wingard deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ffs, is it specifically port we are only dealing with? The north release only said a south aus club, so can we play Adelaide and port off each other?

Either way, need 2 first round picks and a young player out of it.

If he doesn't want to buy in to the club, he can * off. We support the club, not individuals. The club will remain after another 100 years. JHF will be akin to a skid mark in our clubs history once all is said and done

How annoying and disloyal from Horne.

8, 2023 1st, Amon compo and Marshall ... Or get stuffed.

Even then I'd still be pissed off.

8 and Mitch and 27 to west coast
Port get pick 2 and Rioli
Then north get pick 2 next year first and Bergman dun move on

I think this will get the club interested. Bergman or Sinn in this deal.

******* ignore me then. I say what I say because to me it sticks out as obvious. If you actually think pick 8 a future pick 15 and some Schlub is going to be a good deal then have at it.

But * it what ever let’s just fill up with mediocre and be that club that sits 6-12 for eternity because that’s the ceiling.

Take the hint, mate. You're waaaaay too negative and pessimistic. And your continuous negative / pessimistic posting is just tiring to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back