List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:
There's no way sinn leaves.

Maybe. It's why I mentioned Burton, he had just signed an extension, was sitting pretty and got a call on holiday saying he was out. Sometimes they don't even get the choice.

Take the hint, mate. You're waaaaay too negative and pessimistic. And your continuous negative / pessimistic posting is just tiring to read.
You know what?

You’re right

I’m done. I repeat things so often because to me we make the same stupid ****ing mistakes yet the commentary on this board is all peaches and cream.

Yet I’m the arseh*le, yeah ok. 20 years on this board and all I’ve ever tried to do was give my own opinion to try and point out where we as a club could do better, do differently , avoid pitfalls but nah My opinion ain’t worth shit.

Seeya

You know what?

You’re right

I’m done. I repeat things so often because to me we make the same stupid ******* mistakes yet the commentary on this board is all peaches and cream.

Yet I’m the a-hole, yeah ok. 20 years on this board and all I’ve ever tried to do was give my own opinion to try and point out where we as a club could do better, do differently , avoid pitfalls but nah My opinion ain’t worth s**t.

Seeya

Never called you an a-hole. Just told you to take the hint that you're seen as an unreasonably negative poster. On repeat.

It's your call if you want to spit the dummy and leave, but that wasn't my intent.

PF2 for Logue & Tucker
JHF & PF3 to Port for 8, F1 & Butters
F3 to GC for Bowes & 7
Pick 7 & 8 to WCE for 2 & 20
20 to St.Kilda for Clark

Take 1 & 2 to draft for Cadman & Wardlaw.

Never called you an a-hole. Just told you to take the hint that you're seen as an unreasonably negative poster. On repeat.

It's your call if you want to spit the dummy and leave, but that wasn't my intent.
Spit the dummy?

Mate I respect you and everyone on this board but the negativity is due to the mind numbingly stupid shit this club has done over the past 5 years

If I repeat myself it’s because what I’ve seen is so worthy of repeating. This club is currently a laughing stock yet we misguidedly think that we have a skerrick of respect then I’m not sure what to say. We are worse than neeld Melbourne, yet our recovery efforts have every ****ing available string you could think of and many you couldn’t attached. How else do I express my thoughts?

Quitting the club would be easy if I didn’t care this much.

Spit the dummy?

Mate I respect you and everyone on this board but the negativity is due to the mind numbingly stupid s**t this club has done over the past 5 years

If I repeat myself it’s because what I’ve seen is so worthy of repeating. This club is currently a laughing stock yet we misguidedly think that we have a skerrick of respect then I’m not sure what to say. We are worse than neeld Melbourne, yet our recovery efforts have every ******* available string you could think of and many you couldn’t attached. How else do I express my thoughts?

Trust me, a lot of it is actually not worth repeating incessantly.

But no biggie. I'm done here.

PF2 for Logue & Tucker
F3 to GC for Bowes & 7
20 to St.Kilda for Clark

Logue, Tucker, Bowes, Butters, Clark, Wardlaw, Cadman & Harvey..

For JHF and a bunch of picks?.. holy shit..

Spit the dummy?

Mate I respect you and everyone on this board but the negativity is due to the mind numbingly stupid s**t this club has done over the past 5 years

If I repeat myself it’s because what I’ve seen is so worthy of repeating. This club is currently a laughing stock yet we misguidedly think that we have a skerrick of respect then I’m not sure what to say. We are worse than neeld Melbourne, yet our recovery efforts have every ******* available string you could think of and many you couldn’t attached. How else do I express my thoughts?

Muted…

I know it’s tough guys, and honestly I shouted many words in my car when that notification popped up. When we think of what a shinboner means, we think of someone who is loyal, tough and proud to pull on the blue and white. Unfortunately Jason is not that and we will agree a trade with Port. These things happen when you’re at the bottom, hence we must push on and look forward to many years of Big George crushing opposition midfielders!

Also…at least our trade period becomes far more entertaining than it already was? Too soon?

You know what?

You’re right

I’m done. I repeat things so often because to me we make the same stupid ******* mistakes yet the commentary on this board is all peaches and cream.

Yet I’m the a-hole, yeah ok. 20 years on this board and all I’ve ever tried to do was give my own opinion to try and point out where we as a club could do better, do differently , avoid pitfalls but nah My opinion ain’t worth s**t.

Seeya

Let trade eon play out Le Grille - we do still have pick 1 (excluding Ashcrofts), let's see what else.

Take the hint, mate. You're waaaaay too negative and pessimistic. And your continuous negative / pessimistic posting is just tiring to read.
On a night when bad news drops, we're going to have people posting stuff that you don't like - some negative, some abusive, some stupid. And that's not even counting the oppo supporters who descend upon our board like moths to a flame.

It's a great night for just scrolling on, ignoring stuff that you don't think adds anything, and actually using that ignore function liberally.

Tldr: If you don't like what someone says, don't read it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a night when bad news drops, we're going to have people posting stuff that you don't like - some negative, some abusive, some stupid. And that's not even counting the oppo supporters who descend upon our board like moths to a flame.

It's a great night for just scrolling on, ignoring stuff that you don't think adds anything, and actually using that ignore function liberally.

Tldr: If you don't like what someone says, don't read it.

You've perhaps missed the context of our exchange.

PF2 for Logue & Tucker
F3 to GC for Bowes & 7
20 to St.Kilda for Clark

Would probably be our biggest off-season in a long while.

Logue, Tucker, Bowes, Clark, Butters, Wardlaw and Cadman. That’s huge if pulled off. Clarkson would have a fair bit to work with including what we already have.

Looking at other port players from Victoria:
Duursma?
Byrne-Jones?
Both of them?
They both have been somewhat down on form but one looked great early on in his career before a few impact based injuries and the other one was an all Australian like 2 years ago.

Plus Dan Houston, former co-captain of Oakleigh Chargers.

There is a midfield spot for Bowes now, hopefully we can get it done.

As for JHF trade Port are going to have to pony up a quality player as part of the trade. I’d be targeting one of Butters / Houston / Bergman and their future first

Gutted, I still think JHF is going to be a deadset gun

There is a midfield spot for Bowes now, hopefully we can get it done.

As for JHF trade Port are going to have to pony up a quality player as part of the trade. I’d be targeting one of Butters / Houston / Bergman and their future first

Gutted, I still think JHF is going to be a deadset gun
To be fair Bowes for JHF is probably an upgrade at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back