List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can add him to our long list of wingmen...

Blokes who want more game time and are out of contract or very cheap seem to be the flavour of the month.
Its a good tactic imo.

Tom Mitchell up for grabs and Hawks are willing to pay some of the salary to get it done. Not worth our first but would be happy with a downgrade of a first to get it done imo.
Could provide some fantastic leadership and still has a few years left. Basically costing us a downgrade that most were happy with.

Tom Mitchell up for grabs and Hawks are willing to pay some of the salary to get it done. Not worth our first but would be happy with a downgrade of a first to get it done imo.
Could provide some fantastic leadership and still has a few years left. Basically costing us a downgrade that most were happy with.
No for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. It sounds like we're just conceding it was a mistake to delist Macmillan, Pittard, Williams, Atley, Dumont and God knows how many I've forgotten.
Perhaps it is Clarkson's view that it was indeed an error.
Hopefully it is just a couple of journeymen and some guys with genuine potential to improve and play a key role in success.
I'm not necessarily going to comment on whether it was a mistake but it is more than possible for that to be the right move at the time and still need to replace that experience now. Let's face it, for 2+ decades we've struggled now to get picks at the pointy end of the draft. LDU I believe was our highest pick since Wells (who was only Pick 2 and ours because Carlton are giant cheats). It is possible that it was the right move to push so many players out and force opportunities with high draft picks whilst still an area we need to reinforce again now that we've brought in so much younger talent.

Unless they take greenwood off our hands I don't see the point.

I'm not scoffing at this, I remember watching Freo games that year and thought he was impressive, obviously dropped off the last few years because he was made to be a wingman.

The club has done its research on this guy, he's a solid investment on the cheap he's no spud.
I am, Id sooner play Perez and now that he’s shown something at afl level goater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back