List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's 14 minutes from 2021.

Seems to be hard at the ball and the man. Kicking looks good but highlights won't have the bad kicks.
Plenty to work with. Nice ball drop and good balance in his kick stride. Hard at the contest, good tackler and goes when it's his turn.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

lol carlton missed the 8 by a game and, as established, he's a super solid role player for them

would get a game at most top 8 teams tbh. As i said he's really really solid player these days
Carlton missed the 8 by .4 of a % I think.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Courageous, tough, beautiful kick and can play back and midfield.
Why wouldn’t we be interested in Stocker? Clarko loves good users so I can see him playing for us next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We think our drafting is bad ... Look at Silvagni's record at GWS and Carlton (stolen from the Stocker thread):

2: O’Rourke
3: Tyson, Plowman, Dow
4: Jarrod Pickett
5: Buntine, WHE
6: SPS
7: Ahern
10: Sumner, O’Brien
12: Jaksch

Courageous, tough, beautiful kick and can play back and midfield.
Why wouldn’t we be interested in Stocker? Clarko loves good users so I can see him playing for us next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And will be having a massive point to prove …
These are the best type of players to pick up . (& for free)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And will be having a massive point to prove …
These are the best type of players to pick up . (& for free)

Exactly, for “free” other than salary cap and list spot is ideal if you can turn them around.
This is the true definition of moneyball, extremely low risk high reward possibility, but the media pundits would rather lump a trade of pick 12 for Tarantula by the Tuggers as a moneyball trade.

ROOS CONFIDENT RUCK CHAMPION TO STAY ON

North Melbourne is optimistic about securing unrestricted free agent Todd Goldstein after strong progress on recent contract negotiations.

Goldstein has made no secret of his desire to play on for multiple years but has always remained loyal to North Melbourne and is only five games short of the 300-match milestone.

The Roos would get almost nothing for him as a 34-year-old free agent but his form is still exceptional after he played all 22 home-and-away games averaging 94 ranking points.

His capacity to go forward and kick 16 goals was just as important with Tristan Xerri needing ruck time as he emerges as a Roos regular.

Goldstein would join AFL games record-holder Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Glenn Archer, Wayne Schimmelbusch and Adam Simpson on 300 games for the Roos.

The Roos signed up 22-year-old wingman Curtis Taylor on a two-year deal on Monday after a breakout season on the wing.

North Melbourne has expressed interest in St Kilda’s Brad Hill but there is little movement yet given the Saints aren’t desperate to lose him.

They wouldn’t want to pay any of his $800,000 salary at a new club and would want a reasonable pick for the 29-year-old.

With so much time ahead of the trade period it could easily still happen but might depend upon the number of priority picks the Roos are handed given St Kilda doesn’t need to do North Melbourne any favours.

We think our drafting is bad ... Look at Silvagni's record at GWS and Carlton (stolen from the Stocker thread):

2: O’Rourke
3: Tyson, Plowman, Dow
4: Jarrod Pickett
5: Buntine, WHE
6: SPS
7: Ahern
10: Sumner, O’Brien
12: Jaksch

200.gif

Stocker, Tucker, Hill, Long , Rioli psd and more to come one would hope.

At this rate naming our Shitmen TOTC will be quite the task :p

Nah I'd take them all. Watched the first 30 secs of the Stocker highlights and concluded he's an upgrade on about 7 on our list, would assume if I'd watched more probably becomes 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back