List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, I, a mid 30s balding slightly overweight dad who hasn’t played footy in almost 20 years, am an upgrade on those blokes.

I actually look like an overweight Mahoney, but somehow more youthful.
Dew, c'mon, "slightly"? look at that profile pic

No splitting pick 1

Split priority pick 2

Even if this was a real prospect the only way teams will give value is for the first live pick of the draft. Can't have it all.

Sydney Stack anyone? Pretty sure he only signed a 1 yr contract last year. On the outer at Richmond only playing 2 games in 2022. Seems a quick & tough small defender. Wouldn't cost much in trade capital or salary

Sydney Stack anyone? Pretty sure he only signed a 1 yr contract last year. On the outer at Richmond only playing 2 games in 2022. Seems a quick & tough small defender. Wouldn't cost much in trade capital or salary

Undisciplined list clogger. No thanks.

That is a big call on young players with two or so pre seasons under their belt. Really think got to give players a bit more time to prove what they can do. They have also been in a basket case of a footy environment, let’s give them a season or two under Clarko and we will be way better informed.
cheers

Agreed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could or should we get Stocker ?

Not good enough to warrant the nonsense.

Don’t mind stocker, especially for free

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I guess you can find 2 minutes of highlights for just about anyone, bit that looked OK.

There was a query on his conditioning on the Carlton board, and he made a couple of howlers by foot. They seem to think he has ability though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything behind the scenes to it?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t know for sure but one of our posters posted a screenshot of Liam posting in his Discord talking to his Twitch followers about the delisting and how there’s nothing more to it. Another poster said he demanded a three year deal and when we didn’t budge they mutually agreed to delist.

The rumours about his conditioning are off the mark too, he hasn’t had a full pre season at AFL level yet.

you obviously havent watched much of carlton the last 18 months/2 years or so

Silvagni, while not a star, is a super solid role player for the Blues these days and would walk into our team, and get a game in most teams tbh
Is a plodder.

Wouldn't make top 22 in any of the top 8 teams or any teams aspiring to get there.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Is a plodder.

Wouldn't make top 22 in any of the top 8 teams or any teams aspiring to get there.

Absolutely not lol. Just cos he had a crack at JHF doesn't mean we need to dismiss his ability or output

I don’t know for sure but one of our posters posted a screenshot of Liam posting in his Discord talking to his Twitch followers about the delisting and how there’s nothing more to it. Another poster said he demanded a three year deal and when we didn’t budge they mutually agreed to delist.

The rumours about his conditioning are off the mark too, he hasn’t had a full pre season at AFL level yet.
There's no way you can give him a 3 yr deal at this point so I can see that scenario playing out.

Cheers

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I guess you can find 2 minutes of highlights for just about anyone, bit that looked OK.

There was a query on his conditioning on the Carlton board, and he made a couple of howlers by foot. They seem to think he has ability though.

Here's 14 minutes from 2021.

Seems to be hard at the ball and the man. Kicking looks good but highlights won't have the bad kicks.

Is a plodder.

lol carlton missed the 8 by a game and, as established, he's a super solid role player for them

would get a game at most top 8 teams tbh. As i said he's really really solid player these days

Stocker is as tough as they come and has talent, but probably hasn't fully shown it yet

He plays like a Shinboner and would be a real asset here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back