List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parish to hawks is on the cards.
Shame we can never get these higher profile players to come across
Hawks must need someone to fill the Titchell sized hole of 35 disposals and 75m gained.

• Bradley FourClubs Hill is no shinboner
  • Stocker has the hallmarks, as does Long
  • Happy to agree that it's maybe bc i'm getting old but TTs insta posts really shit me.
  • JHF wont be at the centre bounces next year. Will play forward to help apply that manic pressure or back to get hands on ball more. Cunners to replace.
  • I like Bruhn.
  • What's a Griffin Logue?
  • Harry McKay won't be at North next year, nor should he be. But 2024... ;)

I don't see a problem there. Don't forget we are likely to get a couple of free rookie spots, which will allow us to move Laz and Mahony there (or someone else) and free up more spots
We also seem to be using the rookie list a lot less than other teams.

By my count we've got five spaces Cat A free for moving - I'm plucking names out of the air here - Greenwood, Laz, Mahony, Spicer and Hall.

Would've thought there'd be spots opening up from Sugar and Atu too, if not more.

Senior list spots aren't exactly a scarce commodity for us.

Parish will be useful for anyone looking for a footballer who looks like an ex-soapy panto actress who can tuck her hair up in a cap to play boy parts.

We also seem to be using the rookie list a lot less than other teams.

By my count we've got five spaces Cat A free for moving - I'm plucking names out of the air here - Greenwood, Laz, Mahony, Spicer and Hall.

Would've thought there'd be spots opening up from Sugar and Atu too, if not more.

Senior list spots aren't exactly a scarce commodity for us.
GC to sign greenwood as we go to delist/rookie him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25yr old vs 29yr old.
I reckon there's friction there too with mitchell coaching his brother.
It just seems odd that a Brownlow medallist 35 posession mid would want to leave the club because he's been told that he'll get less midfield time, so they can play Newcombe and Moore and others in the middle, and then the same club would try to bring in Parish, who is basically just a younger and crapper version of Mitchell. They'll have to give up far more to get Parish than they'kll get for Mitchell. Makes no sense.

So Essendon jettisoning their best inside mid when they lack inside mids

• Bradley FourClubs Hill is no shinboner
  • Stocker has the hallmarks, as does Long
  • Happy to agree that it's maybe bc i'm getting old but TTs insta posts really s**t me.
  • JHF wont be at the centre bounces next year. Will play forward to help apply that manic pressure or back to get hands on ball more. Cunners to replace.
  • I like Bruhn.
  • What's a Griffin Logue?
  • Harry McKay won't be at North next year, nor should he be. But 2024... ;)
Hallmarks? All due respect are we watching the same guy.

Seems like the best ability is availability these days

Not having a shot at you but a guy who has a questionable tank in my opinion isn’t a great fit for a team with a questionable tank

Genuine about Parish?
Live pictures of him negotiating.
knife crab GIF

You want Comben to put on 10kgs in one off-season?
He might do that but don't be surprised if he can't jump.

He needs to. Looked like a rake in R23.

10 is probably an exaggeration but i was pretty disappointed in that game. i get the circumstances with injuries but he looks a mile off it at the moment.

He needs to. Looked like a rake in R23.

10 is probably an exaggeration but i was pretty disappointed in that game. i get the circumstances with injuries but he looks a mile off it at the moment.
Almost like his after layoff and body might not have been ready for afl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back