List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems odd that a Brownlow medallist 35 posession mid would want to leave the club because he's been told that he'll get less midfield time, so they can play Newcombe and Moore and others in the middle, and then the same club would try to bring in Parish, who is basically just a younger and crapper version of Mitchell. They'll have to give up far more to get Parish than they'kll get for Mitchell. Makes no sense.
This. Parish is the Wish version of Mitchell.

Don’t watch any footy outside of north. Who is this bloke and do we rate him?
Former pick 12.
20 years old.
Just sort of cracked GWS midfield for minutes last year for the first time. 16 games this year, 11 last year.
He played his best game of the year vs us.
He seems good enough for the limited amount I have seen of him.
Probably end up being a second round pick of some sort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes, the consequence of actions like putting his body on the line and suffering a debilitating internal injury

actions like experiencing the death of a precious loved one

and by consequences i guess you mean a trade request which probably doesn't exist and for which there is no hard evidence?

* this is a s**t post
I was referring to the consequences of signing a deal in April if you’re going to request a trade in October. Thought I made that clear.

It’s common knowledge he’d gone through a process with GC after signing that contract… Whether or not he’s decided to stay due to Clarko, I’d just be guessing like most.

So Tanner Bruhn's stat's are slightly better but pretty similar to Jack Steele's after 2 years at GWS. The Saints gave up Brent Daniels to get Steele, so we should only need a Brent Daniels equivalent to get a trade done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back