List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Collingwood or Freo have an actual star player that is getting it done? Even Geelong their best players are Stewart, Tomahawk and Cameron. They have good players but Danger who was their game breaker is just a player now, same with Fyfe and Dusty.

Last year was the year of the champion player with Trac, Oliver, Bont types carrying their sides to the top. This year seems more about evenness of performance and depth. Footy changes quick and the slick fast sides are the new trend.

Last year we were racked with injury and could barely field a best 18. This season is the most disappointing in years because most of the players stepped up, few injuries and the fixture gave us an easy lead in. Our only coherent line looks like defence which is where we spent up on a quality assistant from good system.

It looks like Hammill might not have been the issue last year. He has Carlton's forwards looking like their best line and or forward line looks like the worst set up in AFL despite having a lot of our good players in there.

Don't know if they are stars, but i'd love to have :
Brayshaw, Serong, Brodie, Grundy, Adams, Moore, Ginnivan, N Daicos, Maynard , maybe Aish,

In the last six month we’ve had Ben King and now De Goey knock us back.

Ouch.

Don't know if they are stars, but i'd love to have :
Brayshaw, Serong, Brodie, Grundy, Adams, Moore, Ginnivan, N Daicos, Maynard , maybe Aish,

Serong will be a star but he's currently about Gresham level. Aish is like Seb Ross, a good but not brilliant player. Brodie is a good player but not as good as Crouch. Collingwood have the better end of the stars. Brayshaw is already a gun though. Sinclair, Steele and Crouch would sit along side those guys still.

Well if he’s not coming to Moorabbin then I really hope for Collingwood’s sake that Jordan can turn his life around #sarcasm

Ta2fGw0.gif

Smart decisions from both players

We just have to draft our own stars. They don't leave their clubs too often. I reckon we'll pay a fortune to get Amon now. Who ever gets him will be paying up big, he's the best FA left.

Serong will be a star but he's currently about Gresham level. Aish is like Seb Ross, a good but not brilliant player. Brodie is a good player but not as good as Crouch. Collingwood have the better end of the stars. Brayshaw is already a gun though. Sinclair, Steele and Crouch would sit along side those guys still.

Brodie is only 23 and has had a few games with 20 contested possessions.
I'd throw the kitchen sink at him.

Brodie is only 23 and has had a few games with 20 contested possessions.
I'd throw the kitchen sink at him.

Could have had him for free if they'd listened to me. I still hold out hope for Ely Smith who's at Brisbane. He's not getting a run and played out of position in the VFL. Worked his arse off to get fit and still not getting a run. I think someone from the Brisbane board suggested that we could probably get him as a DFA and perhaps chuck them an offer for Mathieson. If he was cheap he'd be good depth and brings energy.

In the last six month we’ve had Ben King and now De Goey knock us back.

Ouch.
More ouch from King tbh.
JDG is at a massive, on the verge of success (finals) club.
We’re the 5/10 bloke trying to persuade a 9/10 to cheat on her wealthy, muscled, charismatic husband. Was always a long shot.

More ouch from King tbh.
We’re the 5/10 bloke trying to persuade a 9/10 to cheat on her wealthy, muscled, charismatic husband. Was always a long shot.
King just purchased a $3.87 mil house on the gold coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More ouch from King tbh.
One of the most poetic and accurate descriptions ever posted on BF.

Freo got Brodie and pick 19 for a future second rounder and an exchange of junk picks. How did the league sign off on that?
That’s currently pick 31 for Brodie and 19. Disgusting
Not for Freo

Trade billings for a pick in the 30s and then trade our 2 X 2nd rounders to Brisbane for their pick 14.

Swap our 2023 first rounder and our 2022 3rd rounder for another top 12 2022 pick.

Take 3 picks in the top 15 to the draft.

Take 2 mids and a KPD.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd rather 4 picks if possible.

Freo got Brodie and pick 19 for a future second rounder and an exchange of junk picks. How did the league sign off on that?
That’s currently pick 31 for Brodie and 19. Disgusting

Salary dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back