List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine if we are able to pull off the Bowes deal and go to the draft with picks #7 & #9. I have a lot more faith in the current recruiters than past and its the sought of thing that would set us up for years.

All the naysayers bagging the club on the exiting player rumours will be eating humble pie.
The only news we have heard is from the media and everyone wants the list manager sacked , amazing how people react.

Same goes about Clarkson and I'm no fan of Clarkson - but only listening to media and not getting his view of the story is out of order imo.

Interesting with all the players talked of leaving we have not heard anything about Highmore.
Is he already contracted for next year?

I understand not hearing about Campbell and Lienert as both have been delisted in the past and probably no getting many buyers interested. Am guessing they will be just the wait and see group after Trade Period.
Wood got a mention on AFL website as having a one year deal almost done, but nothing on Highmore that I have seen...

Holy s**t. Bowes AND pick 7? We’d be crazy not to jump at this. We have cap to spare, but this would be a great way to bring in two 10 top draft pick players (Bowes and pick 7).

Not sure how it would be done but I’d love to have 2 top 10 draft picks this year as well, wonder if that’s possible. Hell even 3 if we’re trading players like Clark. Make it happen Saints, hit the *ing draft baby.

St Kilda get: Bowes, pick 5 and pick 7
GC get: Pick 9, 25, future 1st, Long

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

joke , only of best players get 500k or over - Crouch a seasoned performer is on 600k - playing a fringe player who has been underwelming is over the top.
Billings and Ross are lucky to be on 500k.
I don't think Billings is on that much.

Interesting with all the players talked of leaving we have not heard anything about Highmore.
Is he already contracted for next year?

I understand not hearing about Campbell and Lienert as both have been delisted in the past and probably no getting many buyers interested. Am guessing they will be just the wait and see group after Trade Period.
Wood got a mention on AFL website as having a one year deal almost done, but nothing on Highmore that I have seen...
Hope Highmore stays.

Think we should try dropping Hunter to Sandy for a kick up the bum (if that's the issue) before stamping papers for a 2nd.

Overs or stays, can fight it out with hopefully some decent imports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about this:

Saints:
Lose:Clark Long
Gain: Bowes pick 7
NM
Lose:2nd round comp pick
Gain:Clark
GC
Lose Bowes Pick 7
Gain: long and 2nd round comp pick

Would you be mad about this?

Let’s go for that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This whole Clarkson / Hawthorn thing is going to turn the AFL trade period on its head…. I can’t see any of the names linked with North Melbourne wanting to go there now that it looks like Clarkson won’t be there.. and a few north players may look elsewhere.

Absolutely the worst timing for the Roos. Coming after signing Clarkson, and before trade week, couldn't get any worse. What a shame their fans were here giving us sh*t this week, of all weeks. I feel nothing for them.

Spot on. 350k x 4 years is a great deal for long. Future secured!

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep for a fringe player, mid career like long- 4 years guaranteed on a list on average coin is worth WAY more than a year or two on much bigger coin.

Reminds me of so many on here constantly moaning about dmacs 3 year deal... while no-one ever knowing what amount of coin he was on.

His 3 year deal was most likely on practically minimum wage, yet people were choosing it as a hill to die on in saying the club were useless.

Who would you suggest instead? It's all well and good to s**t on other peoples suggestions, but where is yours?
Bowes
Frampton
Gardiner
Ricardi
Stocker
M Crouch
Menegola

Anyone that isn’t in a team that won two games and couldn’t get a game in the seniors and was then delisted from that team.

Imagine if we are able to pull off the Bowes deal and go to the draft with picks #7 & #9. I have a lot more faith in the current recruiters than past and its the sought of thing that would set us up for years.

All the naysayers bagging the club on the exiting player rumours will be eating humble pie.
Sling your hook gags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back