• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if port got an exemption allowing scott lycett to play today? I see he’s out there playing but I can’t see how he would be eligible

Anyone know if port got an exemption allowing scott lycett to play today? I see he’s out there playing but I can’t see how he would be eligible

Because Port’s AFL team is still alive, the qualification rules don’t apply until their AFL team is eliminated. It was the same for us in 2016 when both our AFL and SANFL teams played finals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I expect it’s the same as the Crows rules: while the AFL team is in finals, no eligibility applies, they could play a full AFL team if they wanted.

PA 17 to Cent 7 free kicks

I don’t think there has ever been a count that lopsided against the SANFL team in a Crows game. Ever!

I hate the bias in the AFL, but the SANFL is just as corrupted
Is that Giniver commentating? The Fantasia goal he said the Centrals player was claiming touched. No Tim he was pushed out of the spoil by player not attempting to go for the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back