Player Watch 2023 AFL Draft Pool Discussion Thread

Who would you prefer we pick with our first pick?

• Nick Watson

Votes: 149 36.4%
  • Zane Duursma

Votes: 136 33.3%
  • Colby McKercher

Votes: 50 12.2%
  • Daniel Curtin

Votes: 51 12.5%
  • Nate Caddy

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Conor O'Sullivan

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Ryley Sanders

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Darcy Wilson

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Same rule applies to this thread as other years, keep it on topic about the kids.
Don’t get bogged down on what other teams might do or where they will finish.

Trade speculation belongs here.

That's also where you can discuss your mock drafts or pick trades.

Any McCabe, Dear or Maginness talk belongs here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merry Wizmas for those that celebrate it
harry potter GIF

Well, I hate to be pedantic, but it's not really a race.

The 'order' is already established, so there's no contest to be first to get Wiz. It's who will use their pick on Wiz. Not a race at all.

These footy media types want everything to be a race. It's weird.

Not sure why you're reacting like that because Billyc is absolutely correct calling him out for that type of cr@p. It takes some kind of messed up individual to get off on others disappointment. Might as well go and support the Shinbeggers because that is not the Hawthorn way.

Not sure why you're reacting like that because Billyc is absolutely correct calling him out for that type of cr@p. It takes some kind of messed up individual to get off on others disappointment. Might as well go and support the Shinbeggers because that is not the Hawthorn way.

It's still okay to get off on the disappointment of Shinbeggars supporters though, right??

It's still okay to get off on the disappointment of Shinbeggars supporters though, right??
I think there’s a middle ground here where it’s uncool to want our fellow hawthorn supporters to be upset, but also entirely acceptable to continue to bully the tin rattlers. We’re only human for Christ’s sake!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coverage starts from 7.
They know how to ******* drag it on mind you, so we'll be lucky to get a pick before 8pm.
Yeah, I’m told each club is told that they must take the 5 minutes to make their selection by the AFL so that all the AFL associated media can run their clips and interviews with each selection. It’s why you get shots of a whole bunch of staff just staring at each other or the screens.
Concocted bullshit.

Yeah, I’m told each club is told that they must take the 5 minutes to make their selection by the AFL so that all the AFL associated media can run their clips and interviews with each selection. It’s why you get shots of a whole bunch of staff just staring at each other or the screens.
Concocted bullshit.
They could probably knock off the whole first round in 30 mins and then do all the interviews and clips after when there is time and they can make a cohesive presentation. Instead of trying to soak up dead air with meaningless waffle…

Not what I said at all Ned. Our board up until recently has always been relatively pleasant with the odd few d**kheads that seem to get off on others disappointment. I'm pretty sure you know that I've never been like that with anyone here and have always conducted myself accordingly.

Not what I said at all Ned. Our board up until recently has always been relatively pleasant with the odd few d**kheads that seem to get off on others disappointment. I'm pretty sure you know that I've never been like that with anyone here and have always conducted myself accordingly.

Just having a laugh, Bugs! Agree with your broader points.

harry-potter-sorting-hat.gif

• Sorting Hat : Hmm, difficult. VERY difficult. Plenty of goals & x factor, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?
  • Nick : Not the Beggars. Not the Dogs. ...
  • Sorting Hat : Ah! Another jet. I know just what to do with you... HAWTHORN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch 2023 AFL Draft Pool Discussion Thread

Back