AFL Grand Final 2023 AFL Grand Final: Collingwood vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching because I love the day watching footy with mates, having a few beers, all of that. But I'm really disengaged with who wins, it's been way too long of just sitting and watching from the sidelines.

I'll be supporting Brisbane, which means I'm hoping for yet another club to go past us to a premiership since Donuts came in, but I'm not really that bothered.

Don't want a blowout but I reckon Collingwood might make it one.

If Keidean Coleman gets 20 kicks on his damaging left foot, most of them in time and space, he will with the Norm Smith.

I knew he was a good kick, but being at the Gabba for the QF, I got to see in the flesh how much of a weapon it is. And he repeated it after quarter time against Carlton in the PF.

Stewie Dew had a great weapon with his kick, like Coleman, but he was never fit enough to regularly play wing or half back. As good as the achievements Stewie produced were, he would have been a true great of the game if he was fit enough to maximize the use of his weapon.

Only interested in Frampton having a medal before Ken today and then our club making up some bullshit like Congrats billy you started here ala what freo did with Neale to take some sort of credit rather than acknowledging we were a stinkhouse club to him and let him go
Truly a bit disheartening to see him doing exactly what I thought he could do for us. Admittedly I was hoping he’d get a proper run up forward while Marshall was useless and I didn’t pick him for a backman but he’s shown that there’s a spot for players who are a jack of all trades and a master of none and I’m super proud of him.

Segment on Channel 7 with Lachie Neale talking about how much the ‘04 flag meant to him and that it’s his favourite Grand Final memory. Sigh.

Lachie Neale talking about how much he loved watching us win in 2004 lol

Nice job ports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2023 AFL Grand Final: Collingwood vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back