Injury 2023 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon could barely walk before the foot injury.

He's done well to play as many games as he has this season, but it had break down before finals written all over it. Give him the next 2 or 3 weeks off. At the earliest, bring him back in round 24 for a pre-finals run.

Lol McKenzie 4-5.

We're going to literally be rolling out players on crutches come finals time.

Saw Dixon walk into a coffee shop this morning, guy can barely walk. To think he's that hobbled he can't walk is crazy.

Yet he's a test on injury list.

Remember at the start of Ken's tenure when he use to say he would never take unnecessary risks with players?

Dixon could barely walk before the foot injury.

He's done well to play as many games as he has this season, but it had break down before finals written all over it. Give him the next 2 or 3 weeks off. At the earliest, bring him back in round 24 for a pre-finals run.

You just know when we're sitting there licking our wounds at the end of another unsuccesful season this year, the true believers will trot out injuries to Dixon and Lycett and whoever else as reasons why Ken never had a chance.

Never mind they were ridden into the ground (at the expense of developing capable young replacements) to save Ken's career.

I just hope we get the much needed win this weekend so top 4 is stitched up and it allows us to not panic too much and play guys well before they’re ready.

That being said I still think we need to push hard for top 2 so if that’s a chance and all we need to do is beat Richmond you’d consider bringing Dixon and mckenzie back for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zero Wins / 5 Losses in a Row incoming

7043fee08b2ac225819afa849eaa36eb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can a professional football club allow that to happen post-COVID for several weeks.

Surely everything is in place to stop illness spreading and ruining your season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2023 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back