Live Event 2023 Leon Davis Medal : CONGRATULATIONS Billy Frampton a potato most deserving!

2023 Leon Davis Medal winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we are flogs, Grand Final day, where we find out which potato will make a zero of himself by being crowned the 2023 Leon Davis Medallist! (spoiler alert - Joey)

leondavismedalface2_zps1ad7d175 (1).jpg

A Bay 13 tradition, the Leon Davis Medal is awarded to the player deemed 'worst on ground' in the Grand Final. :drunk:
A quick glance at the dishonour roll below shows that there is no concrete criteria for WOG, you can determine it however you like. Whether it's based on expectations (Rioli, Dangerfield), just pure s**t output (Tippett), lulz (Rohan) or whether you vote for the invisible man (Jenkins) or on disposal counts (Finlayson); the guy who appeared to be a double agent (Ballantyne); or the underperforming stat-padder (Sidebottom). There are many more ways to determine the WOG than the BOG.

Winners:

2011: Alan Didak
2012: Cyril Rioli
2013: Hayden Ballantyne
2014: Lewis Jetta
2015: Jack Darling
2016: Kurt Tippett
2017: Josh Jenkins
2018: Steele Sidebottom
2019: Jeremy Finlayson
2020: Patrick Dangerfield
2021: Cody Weightman
2022: Gary Rohan
2023: ??

I think we can all agree we want a Collingworth loss today so the chances of getting my beloved Joey over the line are slim but **** me through a rigged poll I am going to try :rainbow:

Post your noms throughout the game and we will get a poll up and running shortly afterwards and enjoy the many Saveloy Rockstar melts

#maytheworstspudwin

Charlie Cameron

Charlie Cameron still good for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live Event 2023 Leon Davis Medal : CONGRATULATIONS Billy Frampton a potato most deserving!

Back