List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I’ve been there a few seasons and still have NFI.

Basically s**t posting for a week, before a simulated match.
Jon Richardson GIF

Full nuffie but north have arguably been a Moore successful club than us and got concessions for draft. We have shown we can hold on to players. Should we not also be able to get concessions? A player retainment bonus to salary cap?

Judd was considered by many to be the best player in the draft – in retrospect a view that could only be challenged by Geelong’s father-son pick Gary Ablett junior.

But those suspect shoulders meant that Hawthorn (who picked Luke Hodge after Fremantle traded pick one) and St Kilda (who picked Luke Ball) thought other players were safer

Hahahaha

After Fremantle traded pick f’ing 1

It’s been going on for decades

Ginnivan and Lipinski were on the fringes this year. Elliot is pretty old. Hill now has a NS but his output ove rthe year is pretty similar to Schulz.

But I expect the inquiries by his manager include asking for opportunities. And most money most likely includes most opportunities anyway. Collingwood won't pay most money unless they see him getting enough games. Don't think they have cap space to waste after winning a premiership...

Hill’s output over the year is significantly inferior to Schultz in almost every stat except goals per game where they were equal.

Judd was considered by many to be the best player in the draft – in retrospect a view that could only be challenged by Geelong’s father-son pick Gary Ablett junior.

But those suspect shoulders meant that Hawthorn (who picked Luke Hodge after Fremantle traded pick one) and St Kilda (who picked Luke Ball) thought other players were safer

Hahahaha

After Fremantle traded pick f’ing 1

It’s been going on for decades
That’s been done to death Suma. I hated that trade but you know why we did it and there’s no point in arguing about it now, 20 years on. At least we got Luke McPharlin out of it.

Gary Lyon can’t believe Shultz is worth 19.

We get no help from the media. Tom Morris the voice of reason this trade period.
What would the media of said before Hill left GWS? Most of them are just like us
hindsight heroes.
When you have a glaring hole in your list a pick closer to the second round is
probably better short term value. You know what your buying.

It’s not horrendous.

GC could possibly receive better for their 11 so junk picks from whoever or upgrades in the latter rounds may be required.

That said pick 11 for Schultz although fair just doesn’t feel good at all.

Unsure if that’s my one eyed approach. Schultz is actually good or just the fact that the draft is a lottery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not horrendous.

GC could possibly receive better for their 11 so junk picks from whoever or upgrades in the latter rounds may be required.

Unsure if that’s my one eyed approach. Schultz is actually good or just the fact that the draft is a lottery.
We need a ready made FP or we go even more backwards.

It’s not horrendous.

I hesitate to say “take it and run” or that I’d be happy but 11 would be a fantastic result all things considered

It’s not horrendous.

Picks are not what we need right now to replace established players, but objectively pick 11 for Schultz would be a very good deal for us.

I’ll say it for you.
If we get a sniff of 11 for Schultz, thank our lucky stars and run with it.
I just can’t see it though.

This type of trade speculation is good however
I’m too bitter on losing mature best 22 players to be grateful haha.

With this draft as well, im not sure there’s much of a difference between any pick between like 10 and 16 for me. Seems like a bunch of KPPs I’m not interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back