List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
How the f*k does he get a regular game over Hill , Elliot , Ginnivan, McReery, McRea , Lipinski ?
Ginnivan and Lipinski were on the fringes this year. Elliot is pretty old. Hill now has a NS but his output ove rthe year is pretty similar to Schulz.

But I expect the inquiries by his manager include asking for opportunities. And most money most likely includes most opportunities anyway. Collingwood won't pay most money unless they see him getting enough games. Don't think they have cap space to waste after winning a premiership...

I think Adams is on a lot and 30 and always injured, I dont think he should be worth much but it seems Pies are after 23 so maybe I'm wrong
Put it that way, seems kinda fair to me. Adams, past his prime while Schultz is entering his prime.

Collingwood supporters would say otherwise, I'm sure.

Ginnivan and Lipinski were on the fringes this year. Elliot is pretty old. Hill now has a NS but his output ove rthe year is pretty similar to Schulz.

But I expect the inquiries by his manager include asking for opportunities. And most money most likely includes most opportunities anyway. Collingwood won't pay most money unless they see him getting enough games. Don't think they have cap space to waste after winning a premiership...
One things for certain
When Shoota does his gut busting Superman smothers and chase down tackles the Pies fans are going to love him

Such a shame 😔

Do people really want Sharp? He’s just a better looking Schoenfeld
Yeah like I kinda don't care about Sharp.

Just meh really.

Like if he wasn't West Australian he wouldn't even be a topic of conversation.

Bit of a silly comparison: Schoenfeld might be an endurance machine, but if that's all it took to be a good winger then Tom Sheridan would be closing in on game 200 now. Sharp gives you run and carry, evidenced by the fact he actually bounces the ball (Schoenfeld did this 0 times in his 15 AFL games) and has a K:H ratio well above 2 (Schoenfeld handpassed more than he kicked, and even now at WAFL level it's usually 1:1). So right off the bat that's 2 things you want in a winger that Sharp does that Schoenfeld didn't/doesn't.

Last edited:
Bell has to make it look like he’s winning and has it all planned.
Hamling. Schultz and Henry out and all we get are picks? What a positive, optimistic message that’ll send to our dear kind fans

The rich get richer eh.

I understand it's a complex situation but unless the Collingwood nomination is really designed to encourage a bidding war...it feels off.

At the same time, a guaranteed multi-year lucrative deal over the short term extensions he's been getting to this point despite being a top 10 player is a no brainer. You can love the club all you want but money talks.

The whole situation is depressing and also keeps this bullshit feedback cycle going. All the young talent in the world is meaningless if we're consistently losing important players.

Even if it turns into a Papley situation, there's more than enough evidence at this point demanding a review of the club from the top down. Both in terms of "culcha" and the performance of those making...questionable...list management decisions. Ugh.

Watch the media follow him around. Bennel 2.0 off the field.

Mcreery would be sort of a like for like. Plus a 1st rounder.

Even if Mcreery does a Croad. Comes to get the trade done, do his time and then a trade back. It’s all about giving good service eg;2024,25,26..so we have a somewhat functional fwd line.
What so we remain a transit lounge.

I want players who commit long term not these short term solutions.

Brad Hill, Blake Acres came back to WA then went back to Victoria after 3 years here.

Has that really helped our culture & building any type of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What so we remain a transit lounge.

I want players who commit long term not these short term solutions.

Brad Hill, Blake Acres came back to WA then went back to Victoria after 3 years here.

Has that really helped our culture & building any type of success.
Short term it well. Losing Shultz in the short term will make our fwd line more dysfunctional than ever. Need a ready made replacement, while a draftee finds their feet at wafl.

In saying that I think we’ll get shafted in that trade out of Shultzy, so I’d rather keep him.

Our club is so weird, we put someone like Switkowski into the leadership group. Barely scores any goals for a small forward, defensively doesn’t apply much pressure despite being fast (same as Freddy), has some decent stints in the midfield, but will never be built for long term midfield minutes. We internally apparently rate him over Schultz. I don’t get it.

Our club is so weird, we put someone like Switkowski into the leadership group. Barely scores any goals for a small forward, defensively doesn’t apply much pressure despite being fast (same as Freddy), has some decent stints in the midfield, but will never be built for long term midfield minutes. We internally apparently rate him over Schultz. I don’t get it.
Switta is Elite according to champion data.

The players vote on the leadership group…. Based on player leadership on and off the field. It’s not performance based

Obviously can’t verify but it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true

View attachment 1827910
A couple of mates of mine were managed by Young when playing over east. I asked them and didn’t go straight to the point of mentioning Freo, but if Young didn’t like working with any AFL clubs. They had similar answers. He’s a professional and tries to get the best for his us. They way they described him he never crossed the line in trying to lean to one club or another and if they asked for his opinion he was front with them. Not sticking up for the piece of shit but I can’t imagine an AFL accredited player manager behaving like this to a player undrafted.

Switta is Elite according to champion data.

We’ve all heard that, I’m waiting for it to translate to production. Schultz is money ball. He looks awkward but he produces, Switkowski is the opposite of moneyball. Looks like poetry in motion but there’s no production.

I’ll be honest I checked it out and I’m struggling to decipher what it actually is
Yes. I’ve been there a few seasons and still have NFI.

Basically shit posting for a week, before a simulated match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back