List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Old men who are massively overpaid which is why he never moves them out of WC, think they just agree to whatever he proposes and look at how that has turned out for them.
Not only do they pay their players overs but WC have a habit of offering ridiculously long contracts which will expire long after the player has passed their use by date.

Haven't seen a lot of Sharp, but I did see him kick a nice running goal from outside 50 in the Suns VFL Grand Final win.

Overall, he has a long kick (unlike Henry) that doesn't produce rain. (unlike Acres). He has a mature body, and loads of unrealised potential. Worth the free swing for sure.

Haven't seen a lot of Sharp, but I did see him kick a nice running goal from outside 50 in the Suns VFL Grand Final win.

Overall, he has a long kick (unlike Henry) that doesn't produce rain. (unlike Acres). He has a mature body, and loads of unrealised potential. Worth the free swing for sure.
Get him in our wing school and who knows what pick we can get for him in a year or two.

Can anyone find out how Sharp and Ruscoe got on with Logan McDonald and Chad Warner when they all played together at Aquinas. If they were good mates, I would sign up Ruscoe as well and get him and Sharp into Warner and McDonald.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can anyone find out how Sharp and Ruscoe got on with Logan McDonald and Chad Warner when they all played together at Aquinas. If they were good mates, I would sign up Ruscoe as well and get him and Sharp into Warner and McDonald.

Gotta be careful though, don't want to create too much of a boys club.

Bribing a player manager would be up there with the Carlton brown paper bags. I doubt they are that stupid.
Even if they were, we would never hear about it. There hasn't been a single salary cap breach for 10 years since the Kurt Tippett incident. Are we to believe that in the highly competitive world of the AFL that not 1 team has even made a mistake? The AFL are as transparent as a slab of concrete.

Rule #1: if the AFL looks bad, they care. If nobody cares, the AFL didn't see a thing. This applies to drugs, Performance enhancing drugs, salary cap arrangements.

Rule #2: if you are going to expose the AFL looking bad, they will first destroy you before looking in the mirror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be careful though, don't want to create too much of a boys club.

I reckon it would be great. Club seems lacking in a bit of locker room fun, personality and so forth. Seems Logue and Acres were leading the stakes there. Now they are very quiet and reserved.

I think it would work well to get a bunch of lads in that could be like a wolf pack. I'm sure they would bring in everyone else as well.

Sharp, Ruscoe, Warner, Jackson, Rivers all from the 2019 Sharks colts class. Somehow they only finished 7th.

I reckon it would be great. Club seems lacking in a bit of locker room fun, personality and so forth. Seems Logue and Acres were leading the stakes there. Now they are very quiet and reserved.

I think it would work well to get a bunch of lads in that could be like a wolf pack. I'm sure they would bring in everyone else as well.

Sharp, Ruscoe, Warner, Jackson, Rivers all from the 2019 Sharks colts class. Somehow they only finished 7th.
Sound more like a shiver of sharks than a wolf pack!

Honestly, as harsh as it is, we really shouldnt carry two depth players who are basically ruled out for the season and in line to get delisted end of next year. One of Corbett and Kuek should be let go, I'd be leaning towards Corbett while giving him a job with the AFLW team and obviously helping him rehab.

Might seem like overkill but if Chappy is moving towards the wing, we could do a lot worse than pick up Ruscoe as well. The backline at Peel is just 4 AFL players now in McDonald, Davies, Worner and Draper - that's extremely shallow

Honestly, as harsh as it is, we really shouldnt carry two depth players who are basically ruled out for the season and in line to get delisted end of next year. One of Corbett and Kuek should be let go, I'd be leaning towards Corbett while giving him a job with the AFLW team and obviously helping him rehab.

Might seem like overkill but if Chappy is moving towards the wing, we could do a lot worse than pick up Ruscoe as well. The backline at Peel is just 4 AFL players now in McDonald, Davies, Worner and Draper - that's extremely shallow
And, again, we have the cash next year if we wanted to do this.

Shame pick purchasing is off the table, would have loved the club to pay Haynes next year for a pick from GWS

And, again, we have the cash next year if we wanted to do this.

Shame pick purchasing is off the table, would have loved the club to pay Haynes next year for a pick from GWS
I reckon we could do pretty creative accounting with his AFLW job as well to basically not be impacted by a buy out at all

If we can put them on the LTI list (it appears we can defo put Corbett there, idk enough about Kuek's prognosis to know whether we can for him), what turns on them being delisted a year early or kept on the list? Either way, you have to pay them. Either way, you get the list spot to replace them. And I think with LTI list you can do some weird cap stuff (I could be wrong about that).

Maybe the 1 thing delisting has over LTI listing is I think you get more freedom in how you fill those list spots, but I'd honestly expect us to take at least 1 list spot into the summer and have train ons or enter the mid-season draft again.

Agree, also Ruscoe (193) is 3cm taller than Corbett (190) and could be a back up tall back or play that defensive forward role that Logue played last year. Ruscoe is actually the same height as Logue and similar weight and athleticism, he could be the Logue replacement for those still pissed about losing him…but 4 years younger

Sharp, Ruscoe, Warner, McDonald, Robertson all played at Aquinas that year and somehow didn’t win the Alcock Cup (Scotch did?)

Sharp, Ruscoe, Warner, McDonald, Robertson all played at Aquinas that year and somehow didn’t win the Alcock Cup (Scotch did?)

SO why do we want them all in the same team here? Obviously didn't work

I have heard McDonald gets along well with O'Driscoll.

Corbett lti, will take an ssp player in his spot

Don't know why we are holding kuek if we can't replace him
Sharp it is ?

I’d take a punt on Ruscoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back