List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

serenity now episode GIF

I was preparing for myself to be underwhelmed on that Henry trade and it's somehow worse. Absolutely ******* disgusting

Just be happy he's gone and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh. F2, that's what I expected tbh.

Something else is happening. Sure of it now.

For us to wrap this all up with 2 days left does make you think we have an iron in the fire for this period somewhere.

Just listened to the first 5 min of the restump podcast and I had to switch it off.
FMD. 🤬🤬
Jojo launches into a monologue about how Bell and wallsy have been some kind of ruthless masterminds doing great things by the club by shunting all these players out the door since 2018.
“These guys never rated Schultz. Look at his contract history. They don’t get enough credit for how they are doing right by the club in recent years. They don’t care about any special treatment for Schultz”

WTF?
Purple Kool aid or what 🤷‍♂️

Totally understandable, Dockeroo. If we hadn't affirmed your existing views within 5 minutes, we couldn't blame you for switching off and claiming the "purple kool aid". Why would anyone want their echo chamber compromised?

Just for interest, Jojo is critical of the club re-signing Fyfe and Walters on two year deals rather than single year contracts, and the Chief has been constantly critical on the club not re-signing David Mundy for one further year. To be fair though.... that was probably mentioned beyond the 5 minute mark and maybe the "purple kool aid" potency had worn off.

Can't see the Pies dropping too much and won't be surprised to see them go back to back. But also wouldn't take too much to go wrong to see a 5th-8th type of finish. Even this past year, they were outplayed by Melbourne in week 1, and who knows whether they would have beaten Carlton.

There isn't much room for improvement. They have Schultz as a forward upgrade over Adams. Maybe Hill can repeat his GF performance more regularly, but I suspect that is the best game he will ever play. Murphy might have to retire from too many concussions? They also have 9 players over 30 from the GF side. Can see why they wouldn't want to wait a year to get Schultz as a FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back