2023 mid season draft - Name your player you want

which player you want richmond to select in the mid season draft

• Luke Teal - 19 year old 190cm 85kgs smart HBF Tigga replacement

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Mutaz El Nour - 22 year old 192cm 85gks 3rd tall defender Nathan Broad replacement

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Tyreece Leiu - 20 year old 195cm 93kgs KP Defender Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Ethan Phillips - 24 year old KP Defender Another Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Archie May - 21 year old KPF /Ruck 198cm 94kgs Never can have enough Rucks that can play foward

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Archie Lovelock - 18 year old Mid /Small Foward 179cm 75kgs missed out last year playing glenelg

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Liam McBean - 28 year old 202cm 100kgs Small Foward shows enormous potential as a castagna replace

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other - Name in a post

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have access to this article:

I’ve got codesports you can’t copy any of the articles.
20 players listed
Ryan Maric, clay Tucker, Ethan Stanley , will Elliot, Flyn Riley, Robert Hansen jnr, Rye Penny, James Tresize, Jack Buller, Jaiden Hunter, Brandon Ryan, Mutaz ElNour, Oscar McDonald, Sam Naismith, Caleb Poulter, Marty Hore, Quinton Narkle, jack Clever, Nathan Casalini, Luke teal.

Last edited:
Sampson Ryan needs help while he is still developing his body ..... liam McBean with a mature age body can give him a chop out

I'm hoping for one key forward prospect: Buller/Hunter/Maric/May/Elliot. No idea which one would be preferred if all available.
Second pick: Trezise, Teal, Hansen Jr

And, going by recent form, the club will pick none of those.
Today's loss is an indication of life without Lynch and Riewoldt.
If we don't pick a KPF with one of our 2 picks then we should be asking for a complete overhaul of the brains trust.

OK I’ve changed my mind as it’s unlikely we’d recruit a star KPF. I still don’t mind picking a KPF, but let’s pick a fast midfielder and a fast small forward. I wouldn’t mind two small forwards either.

Our side just lacks pace at the moment, which is why the opposition sets up so well in defence. We can focus on KPFs in the off-season

Today's loss is an indication of life without Lynch and Riewoldt.
If we don't pick a KPF with one of our 2 picks then we should be asking for a complete overhaul of the brains trust.
We need KPFs, but the only issue is that the KPFs available may not be great. That’s the only concern I have with picking a KPF in the mid season draft.

If there is one with serious potential though, then I’d like us to pick them

Hunter’s season looks like this so far:

Round 1 (Reserves): 4.0
Round 2 (Reserves): 5.1
Round 3 (Reserves): 3.1
Round 5 (Seniors): 4.3
Round 6 (Seniors): 2.1
Round 7 (Seniors): 5.1

That’s 23.7 in 6 games he played so far. Pretty impressive. Not surprised we’re looking at him.

Doesnt have to be a star KPF and thats not what you are going to get in a mid season draft with players that have been passed up but to find a mihocek type would be the desired result.

Clear as day the cupboards are bare and we have no options apart from Bradtke
We desperately need a 197-200cm kpf that has leap agility and can F*****G kick straight

Doesnt have to be a star KPF and thats not what you are going to get in a mid season draft with players that have been passed up but to find a mihocek type would be the desired result.

Clear as day the cupboards are bare and we have no options apart from Bradtke
We desperately need a 197-200cm kpf that has leap agility and can F*****G kick straight
Hunter looks like a good option by that criteria. Kicked 23 goals and 7 behinds so far this season

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 mid season draft - Name your player you want

Back