Autopsy 2023 Rd 12 No end to misery in sight

Who played well for the Blues in Round 12 vs the Dees?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, like how we got Malthouse
Never should have gotten Malty. Never.
Have posted that if we can get lots of help foe Voss might be worth it, but honestly just saying I don't care if we replace him at years end.
I know it's not a good look or the 'right' thing to say.

Nah it says that our 2 prime movers on the middle don’t hurt the opposition…it says plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mate, footy games were won for more than a century and a half without rubbish stats like meters gained. It means nothing. What May did tonight was way more important than lots of BS dinky handballs to no-one and stats padding.

What is wrong with Carlton is not statistical, it is emotional/pshycological.
Footy stats are a historical blip, they will eventually be broken. (unlike Bradmans batting average, which is an actual meaningful stat.)

Sayers appointed Voss and we are in this dilemma, he should have some integrity and step down....monumental error on his behalf....we are cooked any which way you look at it.....this club once again is in complete and utter shambles....Us as supporters have to endure more and more pain for stupid descision made by Sayers. He hires a coach with a pathetic coaching record... We should have seen the writing on the wall missing out on finals last year!!!

Sayers is the one that has to go for mine, infuriated me that a club president back in 2021 had to reach out to our most fiercest/hated rivals for advice on how to successfully conduct a head coach selection process - this was the red flag that should’ve spelled the end for him.

And the worst part… he is going to try and keep backing Voss because we’ve sacked too many coaches over the past decade… yet we can all see that the game plan is ****ing woeful. I feel like tearing paint off the walls- no wonder nobody is turning up to the game

Mate, footy games were won for more than a century and a half without rubbish stats like meters gained. It means nothing. What May did tonight was way more important than lots of BS dinky handballs to no-one and stats padding.

What is wrong with Carlton is not statistical, it is emotional/pshycological.
Footy stats are a historical blip, they will eventually be broken. (unlike Bradmans batting average, which is an actual meaningful stat.)

May over 400 meters gained…mids need to use the ball and progress it forward….forward handball and kicking to advantage result on meters gained. It’s not rocket science

Spot onFox Footy.

We need players like Saad going forward but he has no confidence to be there as it's coming back down and they need to be accountable defensively...we have enough half backs and no half forwards. Give Saad one bloody game off half forward and see if that changes something...

****en.

Matty Cottrell’s worst game by a mile. He was awful tonight. Fisher and O’Brien offer absolutely nothing.

This squad is just miles off it at the moment. Bloody hard to watch.
Completely agree. Cottrell cost us badly tonight. Fisher and LOB have offered nothing for a long time now. Walsh was wasteful, and I’m so over Docs hack panicked kicks. Absolutely no composure.
Only positives were Kemp, TDK, Cerra. Was also nice to see Dow get a run. About bloody time!

This is not a joke: does anyone know if LOB holds the record for the most number of kicks out on the full from a no pressure kick or mark?
And yet you just know he'll be back next week.

May over 400 meters gained…mids need to use the ball and progress it forward….forward handball and kicking to advantage result on meters gained. It’s not rocket science

Maybe, but its pointless.

Do they count kicks backwards as a negative?

How does it translate to scores?

Just BS stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot onFox Footy.

We need players like Saad going forward but he has no confidence to be there as it's coming back down and they need to be accountable defensively...we have enough half backs and no half forwards. Give Saad one bloody game off half forward and see if that changes something...

*en.
Or a wing

Way too early to call on Voss, and we have clearly demonstrated changing the coach every 18 months doesn’t work.

What clearly doesn’t work is choosing the WRONG coach every 18 months !!
The only thing worse than choosing the wrong coach is doubling down on it.
Anyone care to back the powers that be going forward …

To my eye Kemp which is why I don’t think his game should be as celebrated as others. Don’t want to drop him or anything but think he still has some defensive traits he need to hone
He was a little loose defensively but I still don't understand why Voss keeps playing him as a KPD instead of the intercept role. The fact that he took as many intercept marks as he did while playing as a KPD shows you just how good he is.

Never should have gotten Malty. Never.
Have posted that if we can get lots of help foe Voss might be worth it, but honestly just saying I don't care if we replace him at years end.
I know it's not a good look or the 'right' thing to say.
Maybe Voss isn’t the right coach, but I just think it’s too early to make that call.

This is all on the players to turn around.

Reckon they need watch “The Last Dance” a few times and listen to what Jordan actually says particularly around competitiveness and leadership

We have the Scarecrow as a coach.

The playing list playing like cowardly lions.

And the club's powerbrokers are tin men.

We're off to see the wizard.

Is Aph Dorothy?
click judy garland GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 12 No end to misery in sight

Back