Autopsy 2023 Rd 13 Another loss. Devoid of headline material

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone having a go at Voss epitomises people who are the problem with this club.

The structures he had in place tonight gave us a chance to win. There was improvement to the pace we moved the ball which they clearly worked on during the week also.

16 behinds. Can't hit targets going inside 50. That was the issue.

Tonight was a 50/50 game. Should've been decided by less than a goal.

Let's be honest, the club is beyond stuffed. We are another decade away from anything. We are beyond rubbish, crap. We deserve all the insults and ridicule that comes our way. Honestly, we are probably the most unprofessional football club in the AFL by a light year.

Absolutely gutless, rudderless, leaderless, devoid of any sort of creativity. The whole club is stinking pile of puke

This. I checked out a decade ago because it was obvious the club was a basket case going nowhere and nothing has changed. Our only hope would be if the salary cap era ended

Laverde just called it- we kept it tight in the first half and then went for it in the 3rd 😂
*ers planned it to a tee, only took a couple simple changes & it was over
It was only tight because of our shiteful kicking. Their “planning” can go **** itself- we lost it in the first half. They couldn’t keep up.

We are officially a bottom 4 side. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 can you believe this?
Personally, I can. Signs were there from the first month, yet many didn't want to believe it. Even had one of the mods here perform a victory lap on my posts suggesting we were a basket case pre: West Coast game.

Well, we are a basket case, there's no doubt. Voss has to go, both for being no good and for the fact that the players seem to have, once again, decided that the coach is the problem.

Fun times!

Sorry Cripps, you won't get your way this time. Voss will stay so you need to either pull your finger out or get out
What the **** was that effort by the Captain. Seriously wtf was that.

If someone says “he looks injured” I’d say “No one ****ing makes him play”.

I would have subbed him. Can’t believe we didn’t.

Let's be honest, the club is beyond stuffed. We are another decade away from anything. We are beyond rubbish, crap. We deserve all the insults and ridicule that comes our way. Honestly, we are probably the most unprofessional football club in the AFL by a light year.

Absolutely gutless, rudderless, leaderless, devoid of any sort of creativity. The whole club is stinking pile of puke
This

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the * was that effort by the Captain. Seriously wtf was that.

If someone says “he looks injured” I’d say “No one ******* makes him play”.

I would have subbed him. Can’t believe we didn’t.
Cripps has form, when he decides the coach is no good, he stops trying. Fantastic player but shocking leader. Look at Ed Curnow as the antithesis of this.

Will Voss put his hand up tonight and Say.

Its me, Im not good enough, i got out coached tonight,
i fell for the old 3 card trick, i tagged Merrett out of the game until half time.

i didnt expect Scott to put him in the forward pocket, as far as i know thats never happened before..

i was lost,
anyway its a Defence problem, the oppostion always kick (through the goals) n over Defence..

Ball movement was faster which was better.

We smacked them for inside 50s and had more scoring shots.

This loss is on the players. But it's up to Voss now to swing the axe.

One of the changes must be Motlop. If he plays next week Voss and the coaches are not doing their
Amazing to think that you could be so loyal after witnessing that.
Best of luck Pab, we are light years off the pace. That was horrific!

Too many squibs who get to play every week no issue. Get them out of the side already please.

TDK, Young and Mcgovern love avoiding any opportunity to block leading forwards.

Cripps is a joke of a captain and our Coleman medallists who we have set for life with massive contracts don't kick goals under pressure.

Anyone who still thinks our midfield group is good enough to keep any performing players in the 2's out is delusional. Our midfield has been garbage all season.

6 tackles in the third quarter. For a side trying to talk about improving defensively we sure are bloody easy to play against.
Any thoughts our midfield is high quality must have been dispelled by now.

We are in a lot of trouble as a club. It's hard to believe we are here again. There has to be (another) review. Something has gone very wrong.
This team/list on paper has a lot of strengths. We've got some very good players. But as a team, we are playing horrible football. We cannot find a target inside 50 to save ourselves.

I have no idea where we go. It's brutal sacking a coach 31 games into his tenure at the club. But what other options are there? If we stick it out with Voss and it doesn't come good next year, we even more screwed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 13 Another loss. Devoid of headline material

Remove this Banner Ad

Back