Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsSam Walsh
Half-forwards:Jack SilvagniCharlie CurnowJack Martin
Forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayDavid Cuningham
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraSam Docherty
Interchange:Alex CincottaEd CurnowMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsGeorge HewettJosh Honey
Lewis Young

The extended squad has got a few hot under the collar but hopefully the final team makes sense.

The disappointing thing for me is continuing to pick Ed, even Honey, hopefully it’s a case of rewarding good training effort and standards but I really hope we aren’t picking either of these two again this year.

I really hope Binns gets a game, we need to keep introducing young blood, good luck to SOS this week, even as a back up ruck and resting forward he’s better than what he’s shown this year.

Regardless of the terrible year, a win this week and another two winnable games on the next three, we might be in for some excitenent.

I saw this today on a site to do with Premier League...it seems appropriate

'Remarkable how people can reach such vindictive assessments without knowing diddly squat about the internal goings on.
But hey, it's the internet age. Joe Blow knows more about everything and he's always right.'

Honey had 11 possessions in the reserves and didn’t kick a goal.

Can you tell me how he is on the bench and Dow isn’t?

No one named has shown anywhere near Dows form in the 2s. They will then say 2s form doesn’t count, because it’s the 2s.
MC & Voss don’t want to look like clowns if he performs well.
Watch us come out slow & methodical & try to grind out a win, so Voss can say his game plan works.
We should be trying to blow them off the park.

Last edited by a moderator:
Family member was told weeks ago from someone in the footy department that dow has an offer on the table from another club and we are not looking at offering one.
Disappointing that we wouldn't give him one last look with his improved VFL formline.
If that’s the case I hope he claims that he has a sore hammy & sits out.
Would hate for him to get injured in the 2s & blow his next contract.

I saw this today on a site to do with Premier League...it seems appropriate

'Remarkable how people can reach such vindictive assessments without knowing diddly squat about the internal goings on.
But hey, it's the internet age. Joe Blow knows more about everything and he's always right.'
If this were the Premier League Voss would have been sacked weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont engage mate, those who can’t see what Dow has done & why he deserves to be named are just looking for a fight.
It’s sad that people can’t put personal bias aside & actively try to wind up others in here.
No one named has shown anywhere near Dows form in the 2s. They will then say 2s form doesn’t count, because it’s the 2s.
MC & Voss don’t want to look like clowns if he performs well.
Watch us come out slow & methodical & try to grind out a win, so Voss can say his game plan works.
We should be trying to blow them off the park.
One good 1/4 last week and three of our usual as you say “slow and methodical” crap.

The club will be better served with a loss and to blow the coaching panel up.

This was comprehensively dismissed last selection, he has kicked goals more regularly than Fog, Honey has shown exactly nothing with his opportunities & in the 2s
Do his 0 pressure acts have something to do why he isn’t in the team and Fog is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back