Autopsy 2023 Rd 18 Bruising Blues shortcircuit Power

Who played well for the Blues in Round 18 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved the game, and had the rare chance to be there.

Very even performance and loved the intensity, but I'm now clear why Dow hasn't been playing seniors. Too slow in decision making and execution and didn't handle pressure well enough. Maybe I'm being unfair, but while he did a couple of good things, some of the errors were concerning.
What are u smoking? He was played a kick off the ball, literally in a position he never plays in & u want him to be silky smooth?
The limited time he got in the CB he started clearing it & working chains.

He didn’t like the 62 inside 50s. Fair enough, but a bunch of those were hack kicks or to the pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seen similar posted but I gotta disagree.

They had a lot of looks at goal within 45 degree angles and we were pretty lucky they missed some simple shots.

In the first half particularly, all of Lord's 4 shots were relatively central...think he kicked 2 behinds from those. Realistically, he beat Kemp pretty badly and could have easily had 4 goals.

Marshall as well missed 2 relatively easy shots in the first half, especially for him given he's usually pretty accurate.

Rozee missed a snap in the 3rd when he was running into goal from only about 25m with barely any angle.

I mean we played very well and deserved to win, but they definitely had their chances earlier in the game. The key stats are pretty even, while they had 62 I50's which is a big number, we had 59 so fairly even and we were obviously far more efficient with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the issue with his contract?
Year by year from here on end, but will be top 10 in our BnF this year, so gets another year
Im loving his game at the moment, whatever his aggression levels are, I wish he would shut his mouth after the whistle goes, he is treading a fine line where there is nothing to gain.

Questioning umpires is a ploy, and hammering an opponent is a statement for the rest of the game
Hope he signs on, nothing to gain by moving him on.
He is a lock for now

We lost some key factors such as inside 50s and didn’t dominate contested stuff like we have.
adam devine goodbye GIF by Workaholics

Only peeps looking for a good night sorry.

I think the Hewett vs Dow debate is fairly interesting now a reference.

On todays form - it’s fairly clear Hewett is a much better tackler and stronger in the contest.

But Dow has more zip and ability to find space.

I don’t think it’s a significant difference who plays and who starts sub.

Seen similar posted but I gotta disagree.

They had a lot of looks at goal within 45 degree angles and we were pretty lucky they missed some simple shots.

In the first half particularly, all of Lord's 4 shots were relatively central...think he kicked 2 behinds from those. Realistically, he beat Kemp pretty badly and could have easily had 4 goals.

Marshall as well missed 2 relatively easy shots in the first half, especially for him given he's usually pretty accurate.

Rozee missed a snap in the 3rd when he was running into goal from only about 25m with barely any angle.

I mean we played very well and deserved to win, but they definitely had their chances earlier in the game. The key stats are pretty even, while they had 62 I50's which is a big number, we had 59 so fairly even and we were obviously far more efficient with them.
Same could be said about our behinds. Could have had another 6 and beaten port by 80.

I think the Hewett vs Dow debate is fairly interesting now a reference.

On todays form - it’s fairly clear Hewett is a much better tackler and stronger in the contest.

But Dow has more zip and ability to find space.

I don’t think it’s a significant difference who plays and who starts sub.
What’s the point of finding space if your turn it over ?

I had to wait a fair while for my Bus on the way home from the CBD but now got a pleasurable time to read the footy record on the way home (I never read it during games for some reason lol)
I just got home and didnt give a stuff how long it took to get home after the fantastic team win by the Baggers!
So glad we turned the corner after the bye,the boys are up and about.
I hope big H's injury isn't too bad fingers crossed.
Loving life atm!👏💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 18 Bruising Blues shortcircuit Power

Back