Preview 2023 Rd 21 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday August 6 3:20PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Team is in …

2 changes

IN: Fisher
OUT: Cerra (hamstring), McGovern (hamstring)

After starting last weekend as sub, Paddy Dow has been elevated into the starting side.

Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Alex CincottaCaleb MarchbankAdam Saad
Centreline:Sam DochertyPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Jack MartinCharlie CurnowZac Fisher
Forwards:Jesse MotlopMarc PittonetMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningGeorge HewettPaddy Dow
Interchange:Blake AcresMatthew CottrellDavid Cuningham
Lachie Fogarty
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsEd CurnowSam Durdin
Josh Honey

I would love to see us execute the same game style, pressure and contested play.
And just put in a clinical 6 goal win.
I think we have stamped our credentials, another win and opposition supporters will start getting a little more nervous.
I am loving being a Blues supporter right now.
I can feel something very special heading into finals.
With many of our big guns to come back in.
Just soak in the joy Blues fans and dare to dream.
We owe this mob a smack in the mouth.

Haven’t had a chance to watch last week’s game atm, only caught most the last half live…
How did he go forward last week Arrow?

Presented well, wasn't beaten as such, but more a defender than forward at VFL level

With better movement and delivery at AFL level, could surprise as a forward

Presented well, wasn't beaten as such, but more a defender than forward at VFL level

With better movement and delivery at AFL level, could surprise as a forward
Yeah with the rise up in class at the next level has the smarts to be more productive, he was predominately known as a KPD during his draft years with the ability to swing back as a forward option, think he is more than capable of playing a role forward for us if needed…

Let's go Fisher.

4 quarters of sustained effort and intensity. Make every post a winner and he has every chance of turning his entire season around when it matters most.

Has the ability. Just get after it lad

Let's go Fisher.

4 quarters of sustained effort and intensity. Make every post a winner and he has every chance of turning his entire season around when it matters most.

Has the ability. Just get after it lad
Now the with the way we have been playing with a better balanced total system that also requires & demands a full effort and pressure, he’ll need raise the bar in these areas so he can play his role more efficiently for the team…
Another player that has so much offensively going for him but like a few others he’s lacked in the past…
Hoping he goes well…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it better for the Tigers to win or the Dogs tonight?
Tigers would have been better as we have them well clear on % they would have had to win 4/4 to get to 13.5 to concern us with port in adelaide in the final round, dogs have hawks, wc, geelong to come so they are basically a lock for 13+ wins with this game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back