Trades 2023 Round 13 trades - second week of the byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, fellas.
Umming and aahing a bit.
Would prefer Keays over Fyfe if there was enough certainty around the mid time.
If he plays through there, he's honestly really handy.
Talk seems to be that he's.not even really a guarantee for mid.time this week / against us.
Hmm...
WaynesWorld19 fuic08 / any other Crom posters:
Keays aka SA Jesus - heel to the yes or * to the naw?
Not sure I would have the stones to do it. Personally don't think he should be getting the mid minutes that he is, however that tagging roll is fairly productive for him atm.

Thanks, fellas.
Umming and aahing a bit.
Would prefer Keays over Fyfe if there was enough certainty around the mid time.
If he plays through there, he's honestly really handy.
Talk seems to be that he's.not even really a guarantee for mid.time this week / against us.
Hmm...
WaynesWorld19 fuic08 / any other Crom posters:
Keays aka SA Jesus - heel to the yes or * to the naw?

Seen something he was trying to tag vs suns and Bris...but was loose as Jemma Jamison.
But Was avg 110 ish before bye last year ..Then poo as a forward

I think only tomorrow night's teams
WaynesWorld19 asleep at the wheel with the round 13 thread?
Seinfeld Subway GIF by HULU

Cashed out Ziebell for Andrew Brayshaw, no other trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its any help, Im getting Fyfe (and was a philosophy major) haha. :moustache:

View attachment 1706805
I see you've played Nietzsche-Spoony before 😍
On the German front, these always tickled Scoops' fancy:
Toleranz ist ein Beweis des Mißtrauens gegen eigenes Ideal.
Alles Fertige wird angestaunt, alles Werdende unterschätzt.

On the English front:

That for which we find words is something already dead in our hearts.

That said:
Ben Keays trade-in: good night, sweet prince.

That's why Kent's are on fyfe .

Where Ward or keys might of been options if they had the bye .

Yeah mate, even fallen premos, would have loved to have traded in one or even both of Dale/Daniel after their role became apparent, just for starters.

NWM might be a good value pick if Sinclair continues to get played in the midfield.

Great tip, he seems to be improving as the season goes on.

Wilkie any chance of outscoring the other Saints' DEF options, or too up and down to risk? I've got no background info on his ~20-50 disaster scores from earlier in the year to go off.

Yeah mate, even fallen premos, would have loved to have traded in one or even both of Dale/Daniel after their role became apparent, just for starters.

Great tip, he seems to be improving as the season goes on.

Wilkie any chance of outscoring the other Saints' DEF options, or too up and down to risk? I've got no background info on his ~20-50 disaster scores from earlier in the year to go off.
Had a look at the names in your list, mate, and there are some in there who could work out, fraught business picking the right ones, though.
Requires a good eye / feel for it.
NVM interesting, but depends heavily on Sinclair staying further up the ground, I reckon.

Had a look at the names in your list, mate, and thete are some in there who could work out, fraught business picking the right onesy though.
Requires a good eye / feel for it.
NVM interesting, but depends heavily on Sinclair staying further up the ground, I reckon.
At the risk of being serious for a moment.

When I've watch St Kilda recently it seems Clark and Sinclair have been swapping a bit between mid and def. Clark out injured now, Windhagger in. Maybe Sinclair stays back more? (As a Sinclair owner I'm hoping so).

At the risk of being serious for a moment.

When I've watch St Kilda recently it seems Clark and Sinclair have been swapping a bit between mid and def. Clark out injured now, Windhagger in. Maybe Sinclair stays back more? (As a Sinclair owner I'm hoping so).
It's possible, Windhager seems best used in the middle
But Rossy's kept Sinclair in the middle despite (imo) very little impact.
Bit like Crisp initially when he shifted into the middle, was a bit of an onlooker, took him time to become productive.
Lyon is a very good coach, he'll have his reasons 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back