Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think there's a player in the competition I'd want less

tumblr_pnhxa5Zl8a1y2064no1_640.gif

200w.gif

Looks like he is off to Essendon for BZT.

Interesting discussion on the trade threads, because many of the respective supporter bases think their player is worth more.... when in reality they are both worth around the same.

Looks like he is off to Essendon for BZT.

Interesting discussion on the trade threads, because many of the respective supporter bases think their player is worth more.... when in reality they are both worth around the same.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

He didn't get 's**t thrown at him'.

He got called out for using the information he'd been given (which I'm sure was genuine) to grandstand on this forum and drip feed morsels of said information in a manner that was intended only to stroke his ego.

Let's stop putting up w***ers like this as martyrs.
As far as I remember he go laid into by SUBARU and got pissed off by that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne, for real? On what kinda contract I wonder… he might end up trash at AFL level but considering our KPD woes could we really not convince him to stay in SA and rookie him or something? No idea if we were even that interested but I’d seriously rather us take a punt on a mid 20s player from the SANFL than farken Lemmens. Another Wilkie must be out there somewhere…
Sounds like he's getting picked up as a DFA, so that'd be a main list spot.

What your saw on the board here was nothing compared to hatred and bile she spewed on The Bay
Probably why I don't go on the Bay.

It's for the unhinged & she is was certainly head of the queue.

Probably why I don't go on the Bay.

It's for the unhinged & she is was certainly head of the queue.
6-7 years ago there was some seriously funny posters on The Bay .. with a heathly splattering of the unhinged

It's been as boring af for quite a long time now

6-7 years ago there was some seriously funny posters on The Bay .. with a heathly splattering of the unhinged

It's been as boring af for quite a long time now

I never went there. I genuinely just have stayed in our own world. Ventured to some early on in my stay here but people are just genuinely nasty unless you are part of a clique

I never went there. I genuinely just have stayed in our own world. Ventured to some early on in my stay here but people are just genuinely nasty unless you are part of a clique
TBH .. I used to find the Main Board worse than The Bay

TBH .. I used to find the Main Board worse than The Bay
Hawks Mafia led by SYL are the worst.

Delusional.
Protected.

Still bitter than I out strategised him in the inaugural BF Survivor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back