Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total detour from the thread but this ollie lord kick cost me turning $8 into $20,400.

I wouldn't say he's s**t, but i really wished he was just a bit better on this occasion
The lad is hot garbage..

If the world was just… you should actually be allowed to sue him for that utter disgrace.

Without catching up on everything it looks like we're not getting Petty.
Personally I'm glad if it doesn't happen. As good as he would be for our club I don't think he's a massive need considering our midfield deficiencies. He would cost a heap which could be spent on resources elsewhere.
Just my 2c worth anyway.

So the Haynes rumour are we just buying his contract to get 7/a pick of GWS’s or would we actually take him on?

I wouldn’t say no to him joining but with Hinge, Worrell and to an extent Max I’m not sure where he fits. Id be more than happy to buy the pick though if we have the cap (which if the money being reported is even remotely true for Petty/Oliver) there should be plenty in the kitty
Hinge more of a rebounder/hybrid defender, Max more a shutdown guy

I’d say he’d be direct cover for Worrell, which isn’t a bad thing given Woozle hasn’t exactly been totally injury-free during his career thus far. Obviously wouldn’t be best 22, but would at least give us some leadership around the club

Hinge more of a rebounder/hybrid defender, Max more a shutdown guy

I’d say he’d be direct cover for Worrell, which isn’t a bad thing given Woozle hasn’t exactly been totally injury-free during his career thus far. Obviously wouldn’t be best 22, but would at least give us some leadership around the club

I think Max just played the most entry level role he could this season.
Im hoping he gets more licence next season.

A great shame the Clarry deal didnt work out. Melbourne changed his mind. Alot like Dusty when he almost left Richmond for GWS.

You said the deal was done

Your coin flip came up tails

Today weve let Melbourne get the earlier pick off GC in good faith that Petty will be traded to us.

This makes no sense. Melbourne paid much more for 11 than we did 14. We didn’t let them do anything

Stop making things up for attention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Haynes rumour are we just buying his contract to get 7/a pick of GWS’s or would we actually take him on?

I wouldn’t say no to him joining but with Hinge, Worrell and to an extent Max I’m not sure where he fits. Id be more than happy to buy the pick though if we have the cap (which if the money being reported is even remotely true for Petty/Oliver) there should be plenty in the kitty
We sell it to Haynes as “we’re moving Hinge up onto the wing”.. which we should actually do anyways..

and tell him we want him to take hinge’s spot in defence/half back..

then we start rolling Smithers into retirement too..

and if Haynes doesnt fit in.. well.. who cares.. make him a sanfl leader.

haynes isnt really what we’re after here.. its the pick we get for taking on his salary.

I think Max just played the most entry level role he could this season.
Im hoping he gets more licence next season.

No, we threw the lad into the deep-end, defensively, seeing he had jobs on pretty much all of the premier small forwards.

Worrell/Doedee had the entry level role in that sector.

Who Knows Idk GIF

So many variables I find it hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back