Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 'every person' mate. It's an obvious Troll.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
A troll is someone saying Chad Warner has agreed to join the crows on a 12 million dollar 10 year deal not some one saying Keane is open to being traded back to Collingwood.

This is also an internet forum there are always going to be trolls, it's your job not to get baited by them and get angry about it.

It's not 'every person' mate. It's an obvious Troll.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you referring to me? The ‘troll’ that’s 41 years old, who went with my old man to our first ever game against Hawthorn, slept out on North Terrace as a teenager to get GF tickets, watched the 97 gf replay until my vhs tape basically blew up or that I’ve been a paying member every single year, even when I lived in London for 3 years? That kind of troll?

Stop mistaking a supporter being jaded from putting up with years of crap as being a troll or, even worse, a port fan. I’ve had enough. Simple as that.

Obviously
It's interesting then that redhorse consistently misspelled "embarrassed". Searching for the term with the same error gives a very short list of posters from this board who often do the same...

He’s finding the Irish community in Adelaide small and older. Large Irish community in Melbourne where he’s got a number of mates from home. Thinks it might be better for him in the longer term. This isn’t a done situation, he’s put it out there that he’s up for the move if it makes sense for all.
What????
You mean to tell us he moved to Australia and is now disappointed it's actually occupied by....Australians!!! And that we're so inhospitable in a city of one million people that he can't find a friend.

What's your source for such a rash conclusion as you describe?

It's interesting then that redhorse consistently misspelled "embarrassed". Searching for the term with the same error gives a very short list of posters from this board who often do the same...
Well now I'm embarearsed

What’s my track record? How bloody arrogant. Sick of this board.

The last time I posted ‘intel’ was when I spoke to someone in the medical game/colleague with intimate knowledge of Thilly’s knee injury. I posted that his injury was worse than the initial recovery time quoted by the club. To which some people like yourself couldn’t handle. It’s almost like people get offended when they aren’t privy to anything. Who friggin cares.

Yet here we are; thilly still on the sidelines.

I also posted when Nicks had the job in the bag. And got absolutely smashed for it.

No wonder people stop posting what they hear.

There should be a rule that you have to have a track record to post on this thread? Is that where we are at?

And yes. I’m fully aware that my intel in Keane’s case isn’t yet fact. I’m merely reporting what this person has told me. That’s it.
Yes thank you for doing so .
What's the point of rumour thread if everyone too scared too do so because of those who are on here just to take personal attacks like Sanders , George Kramer etc etc , who stroke their ego with in their own mind superior intellect.
A chat with someone who might know something is a rumour or any info received from various sources is a rumour .
Noting also sometimes nothing actually happened doesn't mean the rumour wasn't correct anyway.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes thank you for doing so .
What's the point of rumour thread if everyone too scared too do so because of those who are on here just to take personal attacks like Sanders , George Kramer etc etc , who stroke their ego with in their own mind superior intellect.
A chat with someone who might know something is a rumour or any info received from various sources is a rumour .
Noting also sometimes nothing actually happened doesn't mean the rumour wasn't correct anyway.
Wtf?
Since when has George attacked someone who has shared info?
If you bothered to look he actually liked triggers post.
George has also shared info on here and been attacked.
An apology might be more appropriate than attacking George.

This is probably a good point. I shouldn’t care what some random dude from Moana thinks.

You're welcome.

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

Wtf?
Since when has George attacked someone who has shared info?
If you bothered to look he actually liked triggers post.
George has also shared info on here and been attacked.
An apology might be more appropriate than attacking George.
I’m emotional but there was one, the Ronald McDonald fella, but mostly because he was sprouting a whole lot of shit so hard to take him seriously, oh and there was Faith but he was a clear bullshit artist

I’m emotional but there was one, the Ronald McDonald fella, but mostly because he was sprouting a whole lot of shit so hard to take him seriously, oh and there was Faith but he was a clear bullshit artist

Wouldn't it be funny if both were the same person

Noble ? .....setting the bar low

Given Ireland is more attuned to the Adelaide lifestyle .....it's hard to see him having an attraction to a big City

More likely he's being offered a big contract ....and since he's in Australia for a short time, he will want to maximise his return IMO
Without knowing where in Ireland he's from, Dublin nightlife is MUCH more like Melbourne than Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back