Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Directly straight at the front row of that vision was myself weeping like a baby, jumping, screaming, hugging.
Jealous of those going up to the Gabba. It will be a repeat of emotions x 10 if we do it

As I’m all for equal opportunity I, wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of vision of a few MCC/Melbourne members crying into their cheeseboards.

:p

Was it Newman streaming forward with the 50 metre penalty who just limply passed it to one of their blokes? I had less than deep, nurturing love for him at the time.

With 90 seconds to go, Newman was on my list of who to blame... based on that play

ferrisb can attest.

But now we won that play was genius

What a win!!! Was my 50th too

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of birthdays, celebrated mine Saturday, great present, but I am greedy to unpack a couple more over the next 2 weeks
Happy birthday Az

That just made me tear up thinking how much my dear departed Dad would have loved to be there belting out the song with his booming voice just like finals and grand finals of old 🥲
My old man passed away on the Sunday after the collingwood match. Told me he could leave this world a happy man after the past 20 years of nothing . He would have loved the last fortnight of footy. Miss the old fella

Speaking of birthdays, celebrated mine Saturday, great present, but I am greedy to unpack a couple more over the next 2 weeks
Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

My Birthday over the weekend also. My favourite birthday weekend to date no doubt at all.

My daughter wrote me a lovely birthday card. When she was getting her pencils / paper out my wife found a letter she had wrote to Santa months ago. (Just stashed away with all her drawings she loves doing).

This Santa letter would have been written right in the middle of our losing streak.

20230918_231444.jpg
Translation from 7 year old writing to my poor 36 year old spelling
"Dear Santa,
May I please have a packet of chi-chi summer vibes nail polish. I hope you're well and your reindeer are happy and healthy. I also want for dad if you can ask the football gods for the Blues to win the grand final"

Look at the football God with his football shaped body and a football shape third eye thing in the middle of its forehead. ❤️ bless her.

Let's hope Santor passed on her wishes to the footy gods.

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

My Birthday over the weekend also. My favourite birthday weekend to date no doubt at all.

My daughter wrote me a lovely birthday card. When she was getting her pencils / paper out my wife found a letter she had wrote to Santa months ago. (Just stashed away with all her drawings she loves doing).

This Santa letter would have been written right in the middle of our losing streak.

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,
May I please have a packet of chi-chi summer vibes nail polish. I hope you're well and your reindeer are happy and healthy. I also want for dad if you can ask the football gods for the Blues to win the grand final"

Look at the football God with his football shaped body and a football shape third eye thing in the middle of its forehead. ❤️ bless her.

gold-sparkles.gif

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,

Happy Birthday IBB

Bless that girl of yours

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,

Santa is very cool too. Quite the hipster! She has talent IBB.💙

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,

Happy birthday IBB. Where do we send the chi chi summer vibes nail polish?

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,

Your daughter rules.

Happy Birthday Arr0w!!

View attachment 1807491
"Dear Santa,

Just one question... did she get her packet of chi-chi summer vibes nail polish?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Back