Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Who played well for the Blues in the SF vs Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the draft report today stating they std expecting only 50 players taken in the draft this year. We gave our 3rd round for Acres which ends up around pick 60 with Academy picks. Literally Freo gave him up for a pick they will not use.
I'm almost positive they threw in the swan valley as a sweetener...........

I love the draft report today stating they std expecting only 50 players taken in the draft this year. We gave our 3rd round for Acres which ends up around pick 60 with Academy picks. Literally Freo gave him up for a pick they will not use.
It doesn't quite work like that. Later picks come in, because of points matching.
Also, #52 (currently, will go out a bit) is Freo's 3rd pick. They'll likely use it.

Absolute garbage. The more I listen to him and see footage like that, the more respect I have for the bloke. The generosity to pass the last minute of the call to GW, his calmness, his thumbs up at the end to his fellow caller. I have zero idea where this stuff about Russell comes from. Zero.
Agree. They’re doing a job. In the beta of the moment they’re thinking about lines, comments etc. they in radio so they’re not thinking about the impression they’re giving.
They’re focused.

That peanut who said we were racist , heard someone got booted for racism against saad, he cops it a lot .. doesn’t get talked about enough and someone dying at the g last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the posters who went to the game, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Please share stories and gloating will be allowed.
24 hrs later I’m still in a daze.
All I can say Acres goal the roar - the adrenaline- the emotion it was raw and those next 30 seconds everyone was up standing / no one sat back down…

When that siren went it was like an out of body experience- for a brief moment my heart stopped I felt this feeling of pure bliss and faint at the knees - it was like life went into slow mo for about 10 seconds then back into normal speed again and was just singing hugging cheering and crying.

Will never forget that moment

I reckon I have watched it about 50 times , on Insta , fb on here , every call and every video
I've watched the whateley-russell call from inside the box, about 15 times............

Tell me if this is weird.

At 3 quarter time a bird s*** on my pants my daughter who was with me said it is a sign of good luck.Ok let’s hope it comes true.We we’re in section M18.

My other mates daughter who were in section M27 had the same thing happen!

Now surely that’s no just coincidence.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was in the Ponsford, a bird crapped on my pants, i borrowed an empty sauce pack from the bloke behind me to wipe it off, we all joked we were sure things from here.

Healey was doing his best surprised Pikachu face expression.
whilst looking at Johnson - someone who has (literally) smirked and laughed at Carlton for years..very punchable face neither was happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Semi Final Blues win a thriller!

Back