List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
I would put it all on the line for a Ben King. The 2 first rounders a 1m a year. No ping having all those mids if there isn’t someone to hit up

We need to first lock away McKay so we can go and target the right players next. Knowing we don’t need to get a KPD and by locking in McKay we can then try get free agents like Gresham

And let’s hope our boy hunter Clark still wants to play with his best mate LDU

We need to first lock away McKay so we can go and target the right players next. Knowing we don’t need to get a KPD and by locking in McKay we can then try get free agents like Gresham

And let’s hope our boy hunter Clark still wants to play with his best mate LDU
We still need to target a KPD. Preferably a speculative 30-60 ND pick and mature MSD pick.

We have NO depth as this weekend proves.

1-2 KPDs
1-2 KPFs
Wing
2 small forwards
Even a young developing ruck

I hope we are talking to Josh Treacy. Looked great in his first year, but played some poor games since and now out of favour. Contracted but a move might benefit all parties.

Yeah but they need to be the right types. No more Dan Howe’s.

Paddy Dow for mine, particularly with the family North connection and BFNAAK.

He’s clearly the most dominant reserves footballer getting around at the moment.

I wouldn’t rule out a Mason Wood style redemption story at his next club.

He has the ability and physical capabilities and is hitting his physical prime, as we can see with LDU.

Think you are getting him for peanuts at the end of the year also.

At worst he’s a hell of a lot better depth than Lazzaro.

Our misuse of the opportunities the mid-season draft has provided has been criminal.
Criminal? Not really , sure two or three blokes have made it but it is a crapshoot

He’s clearly the most dominant reserves footballer getting around at the moment.

He has the ability and physical capabilities and is hitting his physical prime, as we can see with LDU.

Enough of paddy dow he’s a spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would put it all on the line for a Ben King. The 2 first rounders a 1m a year. No ping having all those mids if there isn’t someone to hit up
Either way we need a big powerful KPF as larkey is more suited as a second / third banana

Also small forwards required

I think we need to either re-purpose Jy or T Powell into a winger or go out and get a couple of wingers, similar to what Melbourne have done with Langdon and Hunter.

James Jordan is gettable as a free agent i believe from the Dees.

Dow needs to go somewhere where he can be a starting mid. North isn't a good choice for him as much as I rate him.
North Heidelberg?

I think we need to either re-purpose Jy or T Powell into a winger or go out and get a couple of wingers, similar to what Melbourne have done with Langdon and Hunter.

James Jordan is gettable as a free agent i believe from the Dees.
I think Jy as a wing/fwd flank is a go

He's too good in the middle. I've been a Jy-to-the-wing man before but watching what he does in the stoppage yesterday flipped that upside down. He does the things that allow the LDUs to explode.
Yep, Jy is way too good and smart on the inside. He has his side-step back which pretty much prevents him getting tackled. He knows when to block space, shepherd, tackle or go for the ball.

Jy and LDU: one or both need to be in the middle full time. Complemented by: Cunners, Greenwood, Powell, Zurhaar, Stephenson. Play Phillips on a flank.

Cody Raak? Think he would be gettable?

His form for WB in the VFL hasn’t set the world on fire.

I wouldn’t hesitate giving him 12
Months under Clarko. While we build our list, we should be giving opportunities to guys like him who are smashing the door down at VFL level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back