List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:

Well actually..

Let's say Spicer, Crafty, Turner and Edwards between them get $800k.

Now is that such a bad price for Kosi??

It’s not happening so it’s probably not worth discussing, but I’d pay him $1.5 mil in his first year.
That’s how desperate I am to see a small lay a tackle in our forward half and hit the scoreboard.

Liam Ryan is the 1 to get
Would have loved him, but he’s 26, should have got him for a second a few years ago or rookied him before that
Would cost us too much (as funny as it sounds with my comments around Pickett)

It’s not happening so it’s probably not worth discussing, but I’d pay him $1.5 mil in his first year.
That’s how desperate I am to see a small lay a tackle in our forward half and hit the scoreboard.

Cmon mate. It's only been about 5 years since LT played.
It takes time to find these types. Just ask Richmond.

How is it that in a trade Sydney always pays a pick in the 40s for a player who goes to star as an AA for them in future? Can we please poach whoever has been doing their good work over the last 25 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it that in a trade Sydney always pays a pick in the 40s for a player who goes to star as an AA for them in future? Can we please poach whoever has been doing their good work over the last 25 years?
The GoDees bloke knows what he's doing also.....should be trying to tempt one of them to come across.

* that

It’s time to kidnap their dogs/cats
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

I tell you what else is frustrating is when discarded players like Mason Wood, Frampton and Markov - to name a few slot straight into a team seamlessly and play so well and meanwhile our discarded (and so called gun) recruits either regress or become shitmen. It’s bloody frustrating to watch.

I tell you what else is frustrating is when discarded players like Mason Wood, Frampton and Markov - to name a few slot straight into a team seamlessly and play so well and meanwhile our discarded (and so called gun) recruits either regress or become shitmen. It’s bloody frustrating to watch.
Mason wood has turned into Kouta - **** scotts who couldn’t develop an idea let alone a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back