Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take him. Don't play him forward. Noble tried it down in Tassie one arvo and it worked as well as a chocolate dildo. He's big and dumb but occasionally ends up standing right where the ball will land. By signing him you will also up the amount of players on your list who can do a podcast that isn't very good. I say all this with love

Please take him. Don't play him forward. Noble tried it down in Tassie one arvo and it worked as well as a chocolate dildo. He's big and dumb but occasionally ends up standing right where the ball will land. By signing him you will also up the amount of players on your list who can do a podcast that isn't very good. I say all this with love
North supporters had the same sentiment with Hale

I still reckon Gresham to us is done although I read with interest, StKilda saying they want to keep him.
My mail re Gresham has been strong for some time. Things do change. Ross was keen for Gresham to be traded six months ago, however they do have a new List Manager and recruiting consultancy.
Hopefully the saints have made Gresham feel so unwelcome that bridge was blown up months ago.

It still irks me how little we received in compensation for Brad Hill when he left.

Add to that the fact we're literally paying most of O'Meara's wage - and it's about time they started returning the favour!
Trade Croad
Get Hodge
Croad comes back

1693385698612.jpeg

1693385760832.jpeg

Freo Flags

michael cohen GIF

Remind me never to give out your number when a potential employer is after a reference check!

No he doesn’t. The obsession with trading for big name players every year is ridiculous. Let’s keep building through the draft for another year or two, pick up some free agents and bargain trades then let’s see where we are at.

Yes he does chief. Time to deliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Ben makes sense. Dgb ain't never gonna be a kpd and blanck has limitations and at worse a very handy back up for injuries , suspensions etc..
Rata one is a bit bewildering but Sam seems to be building a very strong bodies side , mids, frwds, backs all Sem strong in the core types who are also athletic and be used in different positions when needed that might be a good reason for us going after rata.
Get Gresham as a FA and our off season looks really good.
As I mentioned a couple days a go, just can't see the draft capital to land both Henry and Smith. We shouldn't be bending for wce re- brocky either . Pick in the 30's seems way unders. Somehow turn that pick into Henry plus a sweetner third or something.
Bailey smith will be next year's job hopefully.

Has anyone here actually watched Liam Henry or just had a look at stats from a couple of his games? I feel there’s some massive over rating going on. Happy to throw it out there that brocky will be a much, much better footballer than henry but somehow we’re throwing in extra picks for him?

I don't particularly rate Henry and would rather we use Brockman to upgrade a pick (Brockman and 29 for WCE's 19 for example).

Reality is Brockman has not shown the same ability at AFL level that Henry has. He's shown classy flashes, and that's it.

His first season he averaged just under 9 touches and less than a goal a game. He didn't play his second season, and his third season he averaged just under 12 touches and less than a goal a game.

Brockman hasn't taken any large steps in his development at AFL level as yet (or at least it hasn't translated into better performances) and is still just untapped potential.

What’s the go with Henry? Seem to remember him being drafted as a small forward, was he not getting a crack in that position at freo or not playing well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back