Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is still annoyed with the Brad Hill compensation but it has literally nothing to do with anything anymore.

It means as much as us bending them over in the Luke Hodge/Trent Croad few year period.

It’s the same as the Buddy Franklin compensation, every year people bring it up in their complaint about value of compensation when they couldn’t of got anything higher due to winning the flag.

I’m not saying that a mid to late first got Henry is overs more that the Hill stuff was years ago the bloke doesn’t even play at Fremantle anymore
Incidentally Hodge Croad and Hill all played in premierships for the hawks

He was drafted at 193. He is around the 197 mark currently. A huge growth spurt.
And your evidence for this apparent fact?

This seemed to be a case of Chinese whispers a month or so ago, where it was repeated in rapid succession that he had grown massively, and then an equal number of quick repetitions that he hadn't actually had a growth spurt at all.

Do you have a website reference for this newly acquired height?

This seemed to be a case of Chinese whispers a month or so ago, where it was repeated in rapid succession that he had grown massively, and then an equal number of quick repetitions that he hadn't actually had a growth spurt at all.

Stated on the forums which obviously you can’t take 100%. But having seen him play and train when he first got drafted and to now. It’s clear he’s gotten a lot bigger. He’d be closer to 197 than 193. You could argue 195. But he’s clearly of KPD height.

Sad Sos GIF by Kyle Mizono

Hawthorn's defensive coach working with Jai Serong, yesterday...

It’s been stated many times on the forums for a while. He looks much bigger both seeing him on game day and training. Having seen him before and after. He has clearly gotten taller and would be 195+ and the rumoured height growth spurt was 197.
hahaha so watching him walking along side players he has had no such growth spurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard from a semi reliable source that we no longer see CJ as part of our backline going forward. Their view was that we will look to move him on.
I wouldn't mind him as a dynamic forward. Would be an absolute nightmare match up with his speed and leap. Forward craft would be the obvious query!

Have heard from a semi reliable source that we no longer see CJ as part of our backline going forward. Their view was that we will look to move him on.
Agree with the first part, not the second...

I wouldn't mind him as a dynamic forward. Would be an absolute nightmare match up with his speed and leap. Forward craft would be the obvious query!
I don’t think the club see much prospect of CJ in the forward line, still holds some trade value despite being injured a fair bit, I could see him being used as part of a trade for a more high profile player along with our f1 (although this is just a suspicion, I have not heard anything to suggest this)

Being on the recieving end of one of BH pieces of drunken stupidity I can tell you that he 100% had off-field issues.

You can start with him being a complete pisshead.
His final year at Hawthorn involved off field concerns including an alleged incident that was investigated by police and reported in the news, but no charges were laid.

A real bellend, if you will.
Total knob this bloke, the worst part is that Henry is managed by Colin Young I think, and he and Bell do not get on. Let’s be honest, no one in footy circles like either of them. Going to be a nightmare to deal with, should just walk him to the pre season draft and if North grab him before us, so be it. At least it screws Freo.

Eldo go stand next to him at training. He ain’t 193.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back