Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is still annoyed with the Brad Hill compensation but it has literally nothing to do with anything anymore.

It means as much as us bending them over in the Luke Hodge/Trent Croad few year period.

It’s the same as the Buddy Franklin compensation, every year people bring it up in their complaint about value of compensation when they couldn’t of got anything higher due to winning the flag.

I’m not saying that a mid to late first got Henry is overs more that the Hill stuff was years ago the bloke doesn’t even play at Fremantle anymore
Hill was a trade though so it is relevant in terms of where players should be valued by clubs. Ie bell is ****ing delusional

I don't believe for a second that we've made a 7 year offer to Ratagulea.

And the salaries that these douche canoes send out in the media are always SO wrong.

I believe totally that we are putting an offer to Ratagulea - but everything else in that story would be made up or misinterpreted.
I Hope Please GIF

Mabior Chol is on the market with 2 years to go on his contract. Feels like it's related to Hardwick.

Would be a better forward option than Ratugolea and should come cheap.

Would be good if we could work out a deal that involves him and pick 4.

Mabior Chol is on the market with 2 years to go on his contract. Feels like it's related to Hardwick.

Full contract and pick 4 for our second pick (attached to the dogs?)

Lol after having a breakout year last year from CJ, he is now on the chopping block after an injury interrupted year.

At his best, he is in our best 22 on the HBF.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t know how I feel about CJ…
Has all the ability and potential, and would love to see him streaming down the wing, buuut he’s footy smarts/decision making and overall football awareness really lets him down. I was hoping this would be his year to improve that, but with only limited games I would hope we give him at least another season.

Given a choice between Ratugolea and Chol, I'd like to quote the greatest prog rock band of all time - Rush - and say "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".

Neither, thanks.

Adrian Dodoro is the Rudi Giuliani of the AFL
Yes running arguably the biggest city in the world pretty well certainly compared to the state it’s in now versus snatching Irving Mosquito from under our outstretched hands is directly comparable..🤪

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mythical Serong-spurt has to be one of the finest rumours going around his year.
Didn’t Mitchell get all the players to line up in a row based on height recently. I believe there was a video on the hawks website. If someone can be bothered looking for it, we can put serongs height to bed.

Didn’t Mitchell get all the players to line up in a row based on height recently. I believe there was a video on the hawks website. If someone can be bothered looking for it, we can put serongs height to bed.
Well given all the conjecture, I'd now desperately like to know. Someone do us all a favour and get credible confirmation via the club or Jai himself! Please.

Well given all the conjecture, I'd now desperately like to know. Someone do us all a favour and get credible confirmation via the club or Jai himself! Please.

Here’s the link:

He’s between Josh Weddle (192cm) and Ned Long (194cm).

I think we can put this to bed that he’s the 193cm as listed on the club website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back